BY BOULDER CANYON

Boulder Canyon Natural Foods Kettle Cooked Malt Vinegar & Sea Salt Potato Chips: 0 trans fats 0 cholesterol Kosher Gluten free All natural see more...

Rachel O.
Greeley, CO
I absolutely love these chips! They have the perfect combination of sweet and salty. Since they are kettle cooked and extra crispy it makes the perfect chip for any food. From bagel sandwiches to Philly cheesecake these chips top them all! They tend cost more than the average bag of lays but we'll worth the price when you start to eat them.
Zoie P.
Marina, CA
I am an absolute chip fanatic. It is dangerous to let me near any bag of chips. Boulder Canyon is absolutely one of the best brands. Great flavors that aren't overpowering or too salty--I like it when you can still taste the potato a bit--and a really nice crunch. A+
Kate N.
Salt and vinegar chips are one of my weaknesses. Boulder products have never disappointed me. While I'm enjoying a salty snack that isn't on the healthy side (they do make hummus chips that are devine) I feel better about my choice because they're all natural.
Bri H.
Fort Carson, CO
Salt & Vinegar is my favorite flavor for chips and I absolutely love these. They have lots of flavor and this amazing crunch to them. I highly recommend them!
Erin G.
These are my all time favorite potato chips. The sweet, tangy flavor of the malt vinegar is a really nice change from your standard salt and vinegar chips.
Jasmine B.
The vinegar flavor is not overpowering but it does provide the oomph. The chips are crunchy but not too hard. I only wish that the bag was much bigger!!
Grace D.
I love salt and vinegar chips, and these are my favorite brand by far! I get them at school all the time - the perfect study snack!
Carmela C.
I love kettle chips especially the sea salt and vinegar. My mom purchased this brand at a health market. I really love it.
Lynda S.
These are my guilty yummy snack! Crunchy and delicious! I love this flavor! Get it on sale to make it worthy!
Latorya M.
Lake City, FL
Love love love these chips!! So crunchy And vinegary. I will buy these from now on.
Ali K.
Pittsburgh, PA
Where can I find these chips?