Boulder Canyon Natural Foods KETTLE CHIP, CNUT OIL, SSLT, (Pack of 12) uploaded by Shalene R.

BY BOULDER CANYON NATURAL FOODS

KETTLE CHIP, CNUT OIL, SSLT, (Pack of 12) see more...

Shalene R.
Fort Drum, NY
The first thing that drew me to these chips was the packaging; I love anything with coconut oil, and the company is based in my home state! The taste is great, too! A hint of salt, nice and crispy, and not greasy like most potato chips. I was hoping for a slight coconut taste so I was just a tiny bit disappointed, but that's just personal preference. I took off a star because it is pretty pricey - at the commissary at our army base it was $2.99 for a 5.25oz bag that was half full 😐
Nicole K.
N Chesterfld, VA
These were really good! I was curious to whether or not these would have a coconut flavor, but they didn't. I've purchased Boulder Canyon potato chips quite a bit in the past, but I'd never had the coconut oil ones. The chips were a little bit greasy, but the flavor was pretty good!
Amy A.
Des Moines, WA
The chips themselves weren't too bad taste wise. They were a little greasy but tasted pretty much like a regular potato chip. I did find that they had a little bit of a weird after taste though.