Boulder Canyon Cheese Snacks Rice and Adzuki Bean Chipotle -- 5 oz uploaded by Emelizza L.Boulder Canyon Cheese Snacks Rice and Adzuki Bean Chipotle -- 5 oz uploaded by Roxy A.

BY BOULDER CANYON

Emelizza L.
Pretty good stuff! The 99 cent store near my place had these and I had to try it out. Seems like a healthy alternative to other similar chips like Doritos, but it is made with rice and beans! It claims it is gluten free, non-gmo, no msg, no trans fat, kosher, no cholesterol, green energy and good source of fiber (a very long list of good stuff :) ) I'm sure this types of chips can be found at trader Joes or Whole Foods that probably costs 3x more than I spent, so it Los great I found it and got to try it. Though it may be a bit salty, but still good to snack on.
Angela C.
These a fantastic! They are lighter than regular tortilla chips and tasted better than nacho cheese doritos too. I stock up when Costco has them.
Roxy A.
Hesperia, CA
Ok I couldn't wait to try these!
They're very tasty! They taste like tortilla chips!
I really like them and I will buy them again
Courtney S.
Binghamton, NY
Boulder canyon cheese snacks, rice and adzuki bean chipotle is good, but not my most favorite thing ever...