Boulder Canyon BG11128 Boulder Olive Oil Kettle Chip - 12x5OZ uploaded by Melinda B.Boulder Canyon BG11128 Boulder Olive Oil Kettle Chip - 12x5OZ uploaded by Wilhelmina🌹 M.Boulder Canyon BG11128 Boulder Olive Oil Kettle Chip - 12x5OZ uploaded by Wilhelmina🌹 M.

BY BOULDER CANYON

Our Italian roots inspired this chip cooked in 100% pure olive oil for a rich, aromatic flavor. Made with premium American grown potatoes from an original family recipe, they're kettle cooked in small batches, thickly sliced and satisfyingly crunchy. Deliciously simple. Naturally better. Boulder BenefitsAll NaturalNon GMO Project VerifiedNo Trans FatNo CholesterolLow SodiumNo MSGCertified Gluten FreeKosherWe Use Green EnergyVegan see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "All flavors are good they are always fresh." in 1 review
  • "They also taste really good and are very affordable." in 1 review
  • "you can't go wrong with tasty food that's natural and healthy." in 1 review
Wilhelmina🌹 M.
Arlington, TX
Great kettle cooked chips! I'm a 1st time buyer and I have no regrets. Perfectly salted, no over and under salted. Tastes very fresh and healthy compared to other chips.
Dana M.
Phoenix, AZ
In my family, we affectionately refer to Boulder's olive oil chips as "crack chips", or simply "crack" due to their addictive nature and our inability to stop eating them once we open the bag. These kettle cooked chips have the perfect crunch and a really delicious flavor without being too greasy.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I wish the bag was bigger. My family and I literally argue over eating these. I think it's cool they are non go which is really important to me. I think they are equally as good if not better than alternate brands. I would recommend to others. Great!
Megan D.
Duluth, MN
Being on a whole food plant based diet for the past 6 months, I thought I would have to give up my weakness: chips!! These chips made with 100% olive oil have let me curb that craving. These will be a staple this summer in beach bag!
Carla M.
Denver, CO
These are an awesome option for chips! The avocado oil adds some healthy fat and a delicious flavor. They have a great crunch and will not make you miss those cheaper low quality alternatives.
Leslie B.
Dallas, TX
I love this chip brand. The ingredients are great in this particular chip, but don't be deceived by the olive oil. They taste like traditional kettle cooked chips and don't really get any added flavor from the olive oil like I was hoping. Still tasty.
Victoria G.
Felton, DE
My favorite kettle cooked chips! you can't go wrong with tasty food that's natural and healthy. my family is gluten free and goes through these chips so quickly. a weekly repurchase!
LaToya A.
Smyrna, GA
These chips are pretty tasty. You definitely cannot eat just one. They have a variety of flavors to choose from and are crisp and flavorful. I will continue to purchase!
Lacy P.
Lima, OH
These chips are delicious and a small bag only costs 85 cents on my campus. They're very flavorful and very crisp. The olive oil ones are so good and I bet the other flavors are awesome as well!
Annie K.
These are a staple in our home! Love the good crunch, tasty light flavor and good ingredients. Wont be going back to Lays as long as these are on the shelf!!
Jessica R.
Patterson, CA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
DO these have a flavor?
Kristi M.
Revere, MA
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
Are these as tasty as they sound?
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
Have you tried any of these?