BY BOULDER CANYON

Boulder Canyon Malt Vinegar & Sea Salt Kettle Cooked Chips, 5 oz see more...

Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
These are my favorite salt and vinegar chips! I love the malt vinegar flavor! Its has so much flavor! And the salt perfectly compliments it. You can tell that these chips are cooked in small batches because they are perfectly crisp, not too thin and taste like real potatoes!
Allyson M.
Lorton, VA
These are so good! They are really crunchy, which I like in a chip. The vinegar is perfect and strong. I can eat a whole bag, which says a lot. The pricing is higher than other brands, but the thick cut sells me on the chips.
Fawn R.
Love the flavor of these chips. They give my taste buds a burst of salty and bitter flavor and wake all my senses up. They are also responsibly priced. Dont recommend eating to many they can give you heartburn.
Jordan R.
Norristown , PA
I absolutely love salt and vinegar chips . I found these on my way up to a new state and I fell in love with the malt vinegar. It was very affordable not expensive at all and I will continue to buy these! If you love the salt and vinegar strong taste, I would highly recommend.
Erin E.
Falls Church, VA
I love the different taste that the malt vinegar brings to these chips! It can be a lot to handle after a handful or two, but that leaves me eating the perfect amount without overindulging. I bought these on clearance at Kroger and went back the next week to find another bag.
Shannon P.
Lambertville, MI
Boulder Canyon makes great chips! This is one of my favorite flavors! They are super crunchy and the flavor doesn't make you long for more.
Kailie H.
Littleton, NH
These are so good! The flavor is strong and the chips are a good texture! The only problem is that they are hard to find!
Jillian F.
What supermarket sells boulder chips?

back