Boudreaux's® Rash Preventor Daily Skin Protectant 1.5 oz. Sprout-Top Can uploaded by Maggie T.

BY BOUDREAUX'S

Uses: Helps prevent and protect from minor skin irritations associated with diaper rash. Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin. see more...

• Is this only for the bottom area? Could I use it in my so...2 Answers
  • I love this product, but I feel like there is only a smal...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Kathryn O.
Hollywood, SC
Love how easy the spray application is. My toddler is all over the place and the spray application makes it so much easier to get on her!! Great product Boudreaux's® Rash Preventor Daily Skin Protectant 1.5 oz. Sprout-Top Can
Maggie T.
Pharr, TX
Did not like that it feels so oily. It's ok to have if you want different things ..switch it up. I have the aerosol one and it's easy to apply. Will not purchase again.
Sarah P.
San Antonio , TX
This stuff is the wind beneath my wings! I've tried several Boudreaux products over the years, you see it's very hot and humid where I live and painful rashes where the sun doesn't shine just won't do. I spray this on my inner thighs directly after drying off from a shower and I've found it lasts all day. No need for reapplication. This is a must have for any person who suffers from painful leg, booty or boobie rashes due to heat or friction.
Kimberly  D.
Lacey, Wa
I haven't used this yet. I had been hearing about it from my friends who have babies and I am currently expecting so I wanted to use this product instead of waiting for my baby to have a problem and then need to mess with creams and paste to try to cure the problem. I am really looking forward to using this spray when changing the babies diapers.
Heather H.
Yes, just yes! If found that with my daughter, I needed to put a barrier product on her at every diaper change or her skin would get irritated. This stuff works and is SO EASY to apply! It's one less hassle to worry about...no messy/sticky/dirty hands!
Sarai R.
Filer, ID
I have a wiggly toddler so when it comes to diaper changes I need things that are effective and easy to apply. Bordeaux's Rash Preventer is effective and easy to apply and perfect to protect delicate skin in between diaper changes. Also perfect for the hot summer months keeps baby rash free. It is unscented and clear, so perfect for sensitive skin.
Courtney T.
Tulsa, OK
Haven't used yet but just wanted everyone to know if you print off the coupon from buttpaste.com for this and use cartwheel you pay .29 cents out of pocket and can put in a rebate on ibotta to earn .71!!! Next two days only
Megan P.
Lorain, OH
This is perfect!! I notice many fewer diaper rashes than normal and they're definitely less severe when they pop up. so easy to use and much cleaner than traditional "butt" paste.
Ashley M.
Scottsdale, AZ
I know stuff out of a spray can isn't the best thing but man oh man is it convenient!
you don't have to get the stuff all over your hands
Katie K.
Clarksville, TN
Is this only for the bottom area? Could I use it in my sons legs and arms where he tends to get rashes most?
Sabrina P.
I love this product, but I feel like there is only a small amount in each can. Does anyone else have this problem or are we using too much at a time?