BY BOUDREAUX'S #84 in Children's Bath

Goes On And Cleans Off Easily Treats And Protects Pleasant Scent Pediatrician Recommended Made In Usa see more...

• I had got a sample of this an with one use.. I used on my daughte...2 Answers
  • My daughter has super sensitive skin. I have been using design bu...2 Answers
  • What do you mommy's think about this product?3 Answers
Boudreaux's Diaper Rash Ointment
  • "My son had a very severe diaper rash and became allergic to desatin and we were recommended this product because at the time we strictly were cloth diapering." in 5 reviews
  • "I started using this on the recommendation of a friend for my first son." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this to any mommy out there looking for a good solid cream to help with the rashes. " in 1 review
  • "My daughter has super sensitive skin and she ended up with a severe diaper rash due to daycare not checking well enough- they're in the potty training class, so they don't use a changing table." in 1 review
  • "This stuff works well, as long as you change the diaper as soon as it gets wet." in 1 review
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
This is my favorite diaper cream! I buy the big container, it's kind of spendy but it lasts months so it's worth it in the long run. This is the only paste that doesn't irritate my daughters skin and it's a nice creamy formula. It's not too thick but it's also not super thin either. Perfect consistency in my opinion. It also has a nice fresh scent. The only thing I dislike is that it stains. But other than that I would recommend!
caitlan g.
HIGH RIDGE, MO
I absolutely LOVE this diaper cream. It smells great, it spreads easily, and it works in just a few hours. It definitely moisturizes my babies' skin. Plus, it wipes off so easily with a wet cloth or even diaper wipe. I always recommend Boudreaux's over anything else.
Josie J.
Gloucester Point, VA
We actually didn't like this in comparison to other creams and ointments because it took longer to heal the rash. It's cheap at $4 for the tube, and a lot of people recommended it to me but it wasn't one of our favorites. Just didn't work very well for my son.
Gladys P.
Versailles, KY
I love using this for My daughter, it works so well, on her bottom just one try and the rash goes away! I totally recommend to any new mom out there! Being a new mom i was using different diaper rash cream but i finally found the one!
cyrielle A.
Columbus, GA
This stuff it is amazing it helps prevent diaper rash but if your baby gets it. This product helps the rash heal faster. It is an amazing product and I recommend it to every new and old diaper baby's and their parents off course!
Katrina V.
Winter park, Fl
I love this stuff! My baby has only has a diaper rash one time so far *knock on wood* and we used this and it cleared up right away! I love that it isn't a sticky mess and comes off easily.
Justine L.
Marysville, WA
This bottom cream is pretty exceptional if it's a common diaper rash. I've found it to not be helpful when used on a pitted/blistery diaper rash
Kristiana B.
From baby skin to wind chaffing hands down the best!

My step daughter suffers from excess and it's helps her skin from diaper rash to the creases in the folds of her skin. We love Boudreaux's Baby Butt Smooth
Stephanie A.
DAWSONVILLE, GA
I will not use any other cream on my daughter. I have used this now for all 3 of my daughters. It works amazing. After applying, the rash is usually gone the next day. It's also good for burns.
Ashley M.
Port Saint Lucie
This is my all time favorite diaper cream. I've tried multiple ones and I love how think this one goes on. Seems to stay on better and protect the skin while a rash is healing. High reccomend Boudreaux's Diaper Rash Ointment
Samantha  S.
Frankfort, IN
What do you mommy's think about this product?
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
I had got a sample of this an with one use.. I used on my daughter boyyyy did this work. I can't seem to find it any where!!! Help moms
rachel w.
St Petersburg, FL
My daughter has super sensitive skin. I have been using design but it doesn't seem to work well. anyone have experience with this product on super sensitive skin?