BY BOUDREAUX'S #14 in Diaper Rash Treatments

Goes On And Cleans Off Easily Treats And Protects Pleasant Scent Pediatrician Recommended Made In Usa see more...

• I had got a sample of this an with one use.. I used on my daughte...2 Answers
  • My daughter has super sensitive skin. I have been using design bu...2 Answers
  • What do you mommy's think about this product?3 Answers
Boudreaux's Diaper Rash Ointment
  • "My son had a very severe diaper rash and became allergic to desatin and we were recommended this product because at the time we strictly were cloth diapering." in 5 reviews
  • "My daughter had a really bad diaper rash to the point where she was almost bleeding and within a day this had it cleared up!" in 1 review
  • "I started using this on the recommendation of a friend for my first son." in 1 review
  • "I highly recommend this to any mommy out there looking for a good solid cream to help with the rashes. " in 1 review
  • "This stuff works well, as long as you change the diaper as soon as it gets wet." in 1 review
Kendall K.
Review for: Boudreaux's Diaper Rash Ointment, Boudreaux's Diaper Rash Ointment more...
My baby luckily doesn't get diaper rash very often so we don't need to use it much but it works well when she needs it. First time parent so received it as a gift since everyone raves about it. Would probably purchase.
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I will not use any other cream on my daughter. I have used this now for all 3 of my daughters. It works amazing. After applying, the rash is usually gone the next day. It's also good for burns.
Ashley M.
New Castle, CO
This is my all time favorite diaper cream. I've tried multiple ones and I love how think this one goes on. Seems to stay on better and protect the skin while a rash is healing. High reccomend Boudreaux's Diaper Rash Ointment
Taylor D.
Leoma, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Bought this because it was recommended to me by a friend. Hate to say but this didn't provide the relief my baby needed. I liked the fact it was easy to spread but it has a awful smell and my baby was still in pain any time I applied this product.
Jennifer C.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
For strong rashes I recommend this diaper rash. This didn't burn my son when he had a horrible rash was very soothing to him compared to other creams that would sting his skin as I applied it on him. Love the smell as well. Recommend !
Danielle B.
Everett, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Works wonders! Fast relief, easy application, perfect shape and size for on the go or keep at home. No pain when applied, no nasty odor or weird texture. Gets the job done, makes the bum feel better instantly and heals fast as well!
Casey P.
Panama City, FL
Doesn't really get rid of a diaper rash as well as some other brands however it does keep them away. When our babies bottom seems to be getting a little red I use this for every diaper change for 2 days and redness is gone.
Kristiana B.
From baby skin to wind chaffing hands down the best!

My step daughter suffers from excess and it's helps her skin from diaper rash to the creases in the folds of her skin. We love Boudreaux's Baby Butt Smooth
Chavonne L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Awesome for diaper rash and any skin irritation on your little one. Thicker paste compared to Desitin but I don't mind. I noticed any irritation or erythema subsided fairly quick compared to A&D ointment.
Solveig R.
Beaverton, OR
This is my favorite diaper cream! I buy the big container, it's kind of spendy but it lasts months so it's worth it in the long run. This is the only paste that doesn't irritate my daughters skin and it's a nice creamy formula. It's not too thick but it's also not super thin either. Perfect consistency in my opinion. It also has a nice fresh scent. The only thing I dislike is that it stains. But other than that I would recommend!
Samantha  S.
Frankfort, IN
What do you mommy's think about this product?
Tessla D.
Indio, CA
I had got a sample of this an with one use.. I used on my daughter boyyyy did this work. I can't seem to find it any where!!! Help moms
rachel w.
St Petersburg, FL
My daughter has super sensitive skin. I have been using design but it doesn't seem to work well. anyone have experience with this product on super sensitive skin?