BY BOUDREAUX'S #4 in Baby Shampoo

New! All Natural. Goes on & cleans off easily. Natural ingredients help treat and protect. Light & creamy formula ribs in clear. With Peruvian Balsam for Healthy Skin. Pediatrician recommended Boudreaux s Butt Paste® was specifically formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care. All Natural Boudreaux s Butt Paste® light & creamy formula rubs on clear while effectively treating diaper rash. see more...

Boudreaux's Buttpaste
  • "Ive used several different diaper rash creams and Butt Paste has seemed to have been the one that healed and prevented a rash the best!" in 13 reviews
  • "My son doesn't get horrible diaper rash, but as soon as I see any sign of one coming I use a little of this paste and it goes away at once!" in 12 reviews
  • "And I didn't have to struggle wiping it off at diaper changes, made everything easier and less painful for my little one!" in 10 reviews
  • "I have used tons of diaper cream but this is the only cream that I found that treats even the most stubborn diaper rash." in 9 reviews
  • "Very effective and much simpler to get off of the tooshie when the time is needed.Anyone who carries a diaper bag needs one of these in it!" in 7 reviews
Nikki P.
Lenexa, KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Nothing is worse than seeing your baby with “diapy” rash! It looks so painful and breaks my heart when seeing my son is crying in pain. This is the ONLY diaper cream that actually heals my baby’s touché in less than 24 hours. It’s seriously thick and a little goes a long way! Another perk is this stuff doesn’t stink! It actually has an awesome vanilla type scent. We’ve been using this for three years (from when he was a newborn) and will continue using it for those stubborn rashes. This is the best diaper rash cream on the market and it’s less than $10!!! If your baby has sensitive skin and gets bad diaper rash this cream is for you!!!
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can’t I give this MORE stars? A little goes a Long way, so do not be intimidated by the price. It’s WORTH IT. I used it when I worked at a daycare and at first I was super skeptical but after seeing the difference in how FAST it cleared diaper rash up, I started recommending it to parents. Now that I am a mom of a 7 week old, I use it too! He had diaper rash thanks to something I ate, and I put it on in the AM and by the PM I swear it was almost gone! Please buy this product. They also sell a travel size which is absolutely in my diaper bag!
Janisa Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If I could give this 100 stars I would. This has been a life saver. My baby has an acidic stomach since he was born. Diaper rash is common for him. Especially now that he is a year old and can eat solid foods. This stuff clears it up so fast! When I first saw this in the store I thought it was a gimmicky product based on the packaging. Boy, was I wrong. My baby had a rash that I could not get to go away for a few days, and in desperation I bought this to try. It seriously cleared it up in half a day. AMAZING. Even my daycare provider told me how surprised she was that it worked so well and fast. She has been in the daycare business for over 20+ years so she knows her stuff. I cannot recommend this enough. It does have a different smell than other diaper rash creams, but if it works its works! Its more of a natural smell.
Danet B.
Hialeah, FL
I was given this as a joke when my friend found out I was pregnant. I had it tucked away until one day my son developed a nasty diaper rash that the cream I was using did nothing to make it better. I decided to try since it had a  higher concentration of zinc and IT WORKED!!!! Ever since I have been using this and recommend it to all my mommy friends.
Amy G.
Alderson, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff is no joke! After going through tube after tube of our old brand I decided to bite the bullet and spend more money of this stuff and I really wish I had done it sooner. It seems to be an expensive product but we used only a fraction of the amount and got way better results! So in the long run this brand was actually much much cheaper for us!
Jasmine p.
Independence
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the only paste/cream I use. As soon as I see a rash coming on I will use a little and when I check again it's cleared up. I try to use this at bed time to help prevent a rash. But I definitely recommend this to all parents with babies and it's totally worth the 8$.
Stephenie D.
Texarkana, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This and the regular strength is the only diaper rash we have tried. That means it’s rocked well enough I don’t need to find another brand that works because well this does! The maximum strength I can use and by the next diaper change it’s looking a little better. My son has never had a major rash but just little ones so far.
krystinamorin0715@gmail.com M.
Forestdale, MA
my go to cream for my daughters diaper rash. She had incredibly sensitive skin and other brands would literally peel her skin right off. it was devastating. my doctor actually gave me samples of many different brands and this was the only one that didn't make her rash worse. I always have it in the house now.
Korah T.
Seattle
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the holy grail of rash cream. I’ve tried all the brands you can think of, and nothing works as well as Boudreaux’s Buttpaste. The smell is pleasant, the texture isn’t too greasy or watery and is easy to apply. It takes away rashes in the snap of a finger (exaggerating but you get what I mean) lol
Christina L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I give this buttpaste a 4 out of 5 stars. I’ve tried these product about 3 times and I’m telling you it works amazing on rashes. Gets rid of them in less then a day I love it. What I don’t like about it is the price. It’s very pricey and I only buy it when it’s on sale at target.
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What would you prefer to use: Buttpaste, Destin or Cortizone?
Sakeena B.
Do you think it's worth the higher price tag?
cristina c.
Does it heal the rashes up quick
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
What stores carry this product ?
tabetha T.