BY BOUDREAUX'S #5 in Baby Shampoo

New! All Natural. Goes on & cleans off easily. Natural ingredients help treat and protect. Light & creamy formula ribs in clear. With Peruvian Balsam for Healthy Skin. Pediatrician recommended Boudreaux s Butt Paste® was specifically formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care. All Natural Boudreaux s Butt Paste® light & creamy formula rubs on clear while effectively treating diaper rash. see more...

Boudreaux's Buttpaste
  • "Ive used several different diaper rash creams and Butt Paste has seemed to have been the one that healed and prevented a rash the best!" in 13 reviews
  • "My son doesn't get horrible diaper rash, but as soon as I see any sign of one coming I use a little of this paste and it goes away at once!" in 12 reviews
  • "And I didn't have to struggle wiping it off at diaper changes, made everything easier and less painful for my little one!" in 10 reviews
  • "I have used tons of diaper cream but this is the only cream that I found that treats even the most stubborn diaper rash." in 9 reviews
  • "Very effective and much simpler to get off of the tooshie when the time is needed.Anyone who carries a diaper bag needs one of these in it!" in 7 reviews
Janisa Q.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
If I could give this 100 stars I would. This has been a life saver. My baby has an acidic stomach since he was born. Diaper rash is common for him. Especially now that he is a year old and can eat solid foods. This stuff clears it up so fast! When I first saw this in the store I thought it was a gimmicky product based on the packaging. Boy, was I wrong. My baby had a rash that I could not get to go away for a few days, and in desperation I bought this to try. It seriously cleared it up in half a day. AMAZING. Even my daycare provider told me how surprised she was that it worked so well and fast. She has been in the daycare business for over 20+ years so she knows her stuff. I cannot recommend this enough. It does have a different smell than other diaper rash creams, but if it works its works! Its more of a natural smell.
Tara N.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Can’t I give this MORE stars? A little goes a Long way, so do not be intimidated by the price. It’s WORTH IT. I used it when I worked at a daycare and at first I was super skeptical but after seeing the difference in how FAST it cleared diaper rash up, I started recommending it to parents. Now that I am a mom of a 7 week old, I use it too! He had diaper rash thanks to something I ate, and I put it on in the AM and by the PM I swear it was almost gone! Please buy this product. They also sell a travel size which is absolutely in my diaper bag!
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My son had a horrible stomach bug so he got a really bad rash. My sister had told me about this product so we bought it and the rash got better the next day! Most definitely recommend this product for your little ones!
Jillian Kimberly C.
FORT BRAGG, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best boott cream we've used on our kids . It always seems to work better than others . Clears up rash in a day . Our pediatrician recommended it . We keep one in the diaper bag and one at home . Super affordable and can be found just about anywhere.
Joy H.
Morganton, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the best rash cream !!!!! It gets rid of any rash my baby has has fast! Its thick and creamy and stays on the skin even after a pee diaper to protect the skin ! I keep one in my diaper bag and one at my changing table at home. Must have !
Sarah W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Best diaper cream in existence! With three kids I’ve tried it all. Nothing comes close. It’s thick and stay on the bum and clears up diaper rash within one diaper change. Works like a charm, don’t even bother with anything else!
Synthia N.
Nanuet, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I prefer this product in comparison to others. I received it from my pediatrician’s office but it is available at Target. My baby enjoyed it in a sense that it seem to soothe her. I’m overall satisfied with the texture and vanilla smell.
Tara S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Went out an bought this at Target when my daughter started to get a rash an I used just a little bit and left it on overnight and next morning the rash was cleared. I was very pleased with the product.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This was a must have when my kids were in diapers! It is thick and goes on easily doesn't clump.  Was extremely helpful at protecting again diaper rashes.  I typically purchased the buttpaste at Wal-mart and Target. I would purchase again if I had babies!
Krystin B.
Crown Point, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This. Stuff. Is. AMAZING. Baby is 4.5 months old and has only gotten a tiny bit of diaper rash ONCE because I think my husband forgot to put his cream on!!! (LOL!) It goes on super thick but that is why it works so well...It doesn't stink either! I will not use any other!!! A friend the other day asked me the NUMBER ONE BABY PRODUCT I would recommend and this was my answer!
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
What would you prefer to use: Buttpaste, Destin or Cortizone?
Sakeena B.
Do you think it's worth the higher price tag?
cristina c.
Does it heal the rashes up quick
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
What stores carry this product ?
tabetha T.