5 colors available

BY BOUDREAUX'S #26 in Children's Bath

New! All Natural. Goes on & cleans off easily. Natural ingredients help treat and protect. Light & creamy formula ribs in clear. With Peruvian Balsam for Healthy Skin. Pediatrician recommended Boudreaux s Butt Paste® was specifically formulated by a pharmacist with direction from a respected pediatrician to provide effective diaper rash care. All Natural Boudreaux s Butt Paste® light & creamy formula rubs on clear while effectively treating diaper rash. see more...

Boudreaux's Buttpaste
  • "Ive used several different diaper rash creams and Butt Paste has seemed to have been the one that healed and prevented a rash the best!" in 13 reviews
  • "My son doesn't get horrible diaper rash, but as soon as I see any sign of one coming I use a little of this paste and it goes away at once!" in 12 reviews
  • "And I didn't have to struggle wiping it off at diaper changes, made everything easier and less painful for my little one!" in 10 reviews
  • "I have used tons of diaper cream but this is the only cream that I found that treats even the most stubborn diaper rash." in 9 reviews
  • "Very effective and much simpler to get off of the tooshie when the time is needed.Anyone who carries a diaper bag needs one of these in it!" in 7 reviews
Karmyn I.
Karmyn I.
Richmond, Tx
This worked for helping keep some diaper rashes away but not all. And it did not help when my son actually had a diaper rash. It is very thick. I can say that a little goes a long way so the tube seems like it lasts forever. I actually ended up using it for my chafing while running between my thighs and this has always worked! The smell wasn't unpleasant. All in all, I ended up trying a lot of creams since my son was uber sensitive and the slightest rash turned to yeast in a very short amount of time. We ended up using the natural version of this to prevent and when one did pop up we would break out the dr. Smith's to treat it fast. Worked out well for us. He only ended up with a yeast infection from a diaper rash once with that regimen.
Lindsey S.
Lindsey S.
Chambersburg, PA
Mega Parent Expert
As a tiny baby, my daughter never really struggled with diaper rash.
Once she started eating solid foods and ate a variety of different things, every once in a while she would break out in a bad diaper rash and this stuff was the only thing that would clear it up!
It's very thick and creates a barrier to prevent any extra moisture from getting to the diaper rash that would cause it to spread.
It's super easy to apply and goes on smoothly.
Within 2 to 3 days of using this, the diaper rash would be almost completely gone!
Don't waste your time or money on trying any other product on your sweet little babies bottoms.
This product is the way to go and you know you'll be getting a great quality product that really works!
Nikki C.
Nikki C.
I will admit with my first I was a firm desitin user and never strayed. How I wish I had tried this stuff sooner! My second child has a horribly sensitive bottom and would get diaper rashes frequently. I even got prescription bottom cream from the doctor but nothing worked until I tried this miracle in a tube! It cleared my sons diaper rash by the next day! I've bought so many tubes of this product and will never be without it! I love this cream! It's thick and protects well but is easy to wipe off during changing!
Celeste D.
Celeste D.
A friend recommended this to me when I was pregnant with my first. Now, almost 5 years and two kids later I highly recommend this all new and veteran parents. It works wonders, within moments my daughter gets relief and the rashes don't last more than days. It also works on adults as a chaff guard. My husband uses it before working out and going on runs. I purchase it at Target or Baby's R US and the price point is great. It also last a long time. The texture is thick and has a slight scent but not over powering.
Brandi H.
Brandi H.
Conroe, TX
We have been pretty lucky, and haven't had to deal with too many diaper rash issues with my little guy. On the occasion that we did, I tried out a few different products. They would slowly show some relief; however, every time I put this product on, the rash would always clear within a day of using it. This is my go to now. I will use some of the other products I have on mild cases, but anything that looks uncomfortable for little man gets this right away. I squeeze all the life I can out of this tube!
Kathy R.
Kathy R.
Corp Christi, TX
When my daughter was first born, her doctor told me that I didn't have to use a specific brand in diaper rash ointment because they all basically work the same. Well for my child that wasn't the case- I used so many different brands and none of them worked on my baby. Then I found this and haven't looked back since. It works very well on my daughter, I put it once and within the next diaper change most if not all the redness is gone. The smell isn't unpleasant and the creme is nice and thick.
Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Reading, PA
I will definitely recommend Boudreaux's B*tt Paste to moms looking for a good diaper rash cream. It's a nice thick cream that coats the rash and doesn't irritate it further. We used this in the early months when the little guy had a nasty rash and it helped tremendously. He hasn't had any rashes since, but I always keep a tube on the changing table and in the diaper bag just in case. I think the best thing to do is to buy a small tube and try it out first.
No powder over here!
No diaper rash EVER over here.
I started using this product over 10 years ago on my younger brother. 11 years later I had a Rugrat of my own and I remembered how effective this product was on him so I use it on my baby girl. It's about $7 or $8 lasts me about a month and it's soooo worth it.
My baby girl has never had a rash and after each diaper change I put a small coating on her and I am left with no worries in that diaper.
Kyra F.
Kyra F.
Pooler, GA
My daughter was in the NICU for the first few weeks of her life and developed the worst case of diaper rash I have ever seen. Honestly she was bleeding, and peeling. We tried every cream and trick out there to get rid of her diaper rash to no avail. My friend came over one day and gave me this cream . By the next morning I could tell that it was making the diaper rash better. Now I don't use anything else.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Etters, Pa
I really like this diaper cream - it works really well and has a pleasant scent. It has a kind of strange taupe-y color, but that's about the extent of the drawbacks of this cream. One of my favorite uses for diaper rash cream is for the beach - before your kid hits the sand, slather their bum liberally with the cream and they won't get their skin all scratched up from the wet sand.
Tyler B.
Tyler B.
Grandview, TX
What would you prefer to use: Buttpaste, Destin or Cortizone?
Sakeena B.
Sakeena B.
Do you think it's worth the higher price tag?
cristina c.
cristina c.
Does it heal the rashes up quick
tabetha T.
tabetha T.
Fort Smith, AR
Does this work?
Evaa M.
Evaa M.
Brooksville, FL
What stores carry this product ?