Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsBoudreauxs Butt Paste
Boudreaux's Butt Paste with Natural Aloe Diaper Rash Ointment, 4 ounces

Boudreaux's Butt Paste with Natural Aloe Diaper Rash Ointment, 4 ounces

A Pediatrician Recommended diaper rash brand, Boudreaux's Butt Paste® Natural effectively treats and helps prevent diaper rash. It protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness. Boudreaux's Butt Paste® Natural soothes skin on contact. It is the diaper rash ointment with 16% zinc oxide, but also formulated with soothing aloe vera and made with beeswax. It is petrolatum free. No harsh ingredients: Free of Dye, Paraben, Preservative, Phthalate, and Talc. Boudreaux's Butt Paste® was developed by a pharmacist and father of four. It has been trusted for over 40 years by pediatricians and parents. Natural Butt Paste is ideal for mild to moderate diaper rash. It is also a great way to help prevent diaper rash when applied on a daily basis.

DiiD this stain cloth diapers? Has anyone used it for their littles in CD?
What is the biggest distinction between this and the regular one (natural vs regular)?
Are these safe for cloth diapers?
Start your review of Boudreaux's Butt Paste with Natural Aloe Diaper Rash Ointment, 4 ounces!
emily B.
South Bend, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Boudreaux's Butt Paste with Natural Aloe Diaper Rash Ointment, 4 ounces uploaded by emily B.
We’ve tried a few other brands, but this is the one that works best for our son! He had a really bad rash that started welting and as soon as we put this stuff on him, you could see the relief! Love this product.
Sweta S.
Mesa, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
Purchased at: Target
Used it on baby having severe diaper rash and it cleared within a week.Also like the fact that it’s natural.Although a bit pricey it works like a magic and will be buying it again.Buy this parents ,it works like magic on baby’s butt.
Jess K.
Mega Parent Expert Level 8
Boudreaux's Butt Paste with Natural Aloe Diaper Rash Ointment, 4 ounces uploaded by Jess K.
Purchased at: Walmart
I picked this paste up because it has aloe in it, and I feel like it really helped. My babe needed antibiotics at an early age, and I had no idea that would mean diaper rash would likely follow. So I picked this up and it cleared up any redness! When this tube runs out, I'd definitely buy it again! #babyessentials
Natalie V.
Covina, CA
Purchased at: Target
I love this one I have tried all three of these from this brand and my babys bootay loves this one & I'm sure I'm not the only parent that thinks so because it is always sold out at target! order it online =) Boudreaux's Butt Paste with Natural Aloe Diaper Rash Ointment, 4 ounces
Kelsey H.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 7
I wasn't really a fan of this diaper cream. It seems very thin and didn't really seem to protect my baby's skin. I would apply it and the next diaper change it would be gone seemingly absorbed into her skin. Nor did it seem to really soothe her skin when there was irritation. I will not be buying this again.
Kaitlyn J.
Swanville, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This was the only cream that worked on my poor little guys bum hole when his belly was upset. I recommend it to all of my mom friends!
Alisa J.
Saint Johns, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This is the very best, despite the cheeky name :) It works when nothing else does. Just be ready to do some laundry as it is a bit messy.
Alexa G.
North Lewisburg, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Boudreaux's Butt Paste with Natural Aloe Diaper Rash Ointment, 4 ounces uploaded by Alexa G.
I love getting all natural products, especially for my kids. This butt paste is my favorite, it smooths on contact and actually gets rid of the rash very quickly!
Echo W.
Ocean Shores, WA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
My go to preventative paste for overnight diapers using cloth. Love this stuff!! Really like how easily it washes out of the fluff.
Cam D.
Savannah , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The aloe in this is almost cooling, so it helps right away. This worked best for my son.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...