Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsBoudreauxs Butt Paste
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Original Diaper Rash Ointment

Boudreaux's Butt Paste Original Diaper Rash Ointment

Boudreauxs Butt Paste Original Diaper Rash Ointment, 1.75 oz, 2 Pack ; UPC: 362103334759

Anyone use this diaper rash cream?
Does this stuff work for diaper rashes?
Start your review of Boudreaux's Butt Paste Original Diaper Rash Ointment!
How would you rate this product?
Krissy D.
Susquehanna, PA
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Original Diaper Rash Ointment uploaded by Krissy D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this diaper cream, it's so gentle on my baby, and it doesn't have a weird odor unlike most do. It isn't very pricy, and a little does go a long way. It wipes off gently too, which makes diaper changes a whole lot easier! I highly recommend this diaper cream!!
Erica M.
Syracuse, NY
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Original Diaper Rash Ointment uploaded by Erica M.
I used this religiously when my kids were little to prevent diaper rash. It worked better and smelled less medicinal than any other brand on the market. Even though my kids are long out of diapers I keep a tube of this stuff around for any other skin irritations that may come up. Bug bites, heat rashes, jock itch you name it, this stuff makes it better. We use it kinda like the mom in “ My Big Fat Greek Wedding” uses Windex! It’s that damn good! High recommend!
Mayra E.
This was a must have in my home when my now 3 year old was still using diapers. This paste works wonders. Wipe your baby with water before applying, let him/her air out then apply this paste and let him air out a little bit, then put on the diaper. In a few hrs or over night the rash will either go away significantly or dissappear completely! I always recommend this paste to my new mommy friends or anyone who is in need of a good diaper rash paste.
Stephanie A.
WAYNESVILLE, NC
I will not use any other cream on my daughter. I have used this now for all 3 of my daughters. It works amazing. After applying, the rash is usually gone the next day. It's also good for burns.
Crystal  A.
Bakersfield, CA
This butt paste worked wonders on my baby boys behind. His butt healed up faster with the butt paste than with the prescribed stuff his doctor gave him. I highly recommend to all my friends with babies.
Robyn R.
Windsor, CO
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Original Diaper Rash Ointment uploaded by Robyn R.
Purchased at: Amazon
This diaper cream is thick, gentle, and easy to apply. It is effective in treating even severe diaper rash, and does not leave permanent stains on fabric.
Megan H.
Neenah, WI
It was just okay. My daughter had really bad diaper rash and we tried this for a few days and it really didn’t help.
Jennifer B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Hands down best diaper rash ointment ever. My daughters rash cleared right up. After so many other products causing adverse reactions, this product was a miracle.
 Debbie J.
Hines, OR
This stuff works well, as long as you change the diaper as soon as it gets wet. I don't like how it wipes off super easy, but if you can keep it on your babies bum it works well.
Schuylir A.
Tahlequah, OK
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite cream for a diaper rash! It’s super thick so I rub it between my fingers to warm it up and make it easier to apply. It works immediately and clears stuff up quick!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Brianna B.
Decatur, AL
il y a 3 mois
Melissa M. il y a 3 mois
Butt paste is my go to! Safer ingredients than desitin but more effective on my kids!
patience T.
Sioux Falls, SD
il y a un an
Terri C. il y a 3 mois
This is the best product out there! Run!!
Valerie E.
il y a un an
Megan W. il y a 9 mois
Its white and can be worked in to the skin with the warmth of your hand. Have a great day!