Boudreaux's Butt Paste Ointment 1.75 oz

The butt paste that put Butt Paste on the map. Formulated by a pharmacist and father with direction from a pediatrician, use George Boudreaux's Original formula with every diaper change to treat and help prevent rash. It spreads on easily and cleans off quickly, with a pleasant scent you won't smell on your baby from a mile away.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boudreaux's Butt Paste Ointment 1.75 oz!
Heather H.
Sacramento, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Ointment 1.75 oz uploaded by Heather H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I tried a lot of diaper rash creams for my son, and this is by far the best. It quickly heals any rash, and gives relief from pain and itching. Plus. The name is awesome.
kelly G.
Enid
Purchased at: Walgreens
Always remember if possible let your babys bottom get air as much as possible and if they have the poopsies rinse their bottom in warm water but i swear by this product ..and so did their dr.. Clears up things way faster and prevents very well ...
Joanna R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
LOVE this this rash ointment. I got it because I ran out but the bigger size is worth buying.
Chrissy H.
Shelby Twp, MI
I like this cream so much more than competitors.  It doesn't stink of chemicals and is a more moisturizing, lotion type base.  I like it because it actually sticks to the skin, but absorbs over time, and also heals the diaper rash in half a day.  Other brands I have used needed to be used consistently, but this one I could use as a spot treatment when needed.
Emily F.
Lena, WI
Hands down the bestpaste for any child! So much better than Desitin or A&D Ointment. It clears up diaper rash like it was never there to begin with
Chelsea S.
Metairie, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Ointment 1.75 oz uploaded by Chelsea S.
This is the only cream that works on my baby and that ever worked on my 12 yr old son. He has eczema and extremely sensitive skin and would get diaper rash so bad it would make me cringe. I wont even try another brand. Why use something different if what you use now works miracles?
lisa B.
I like the maximum strength version a bit better but the regular one works really well for daily use! This stuff has saved countless amount of diaper rashes from spreading or going on for days. It doesn't have a weird smell like some pastes do and goes on easily!
Stephanie D.
Boudreaux's is the only diaper paste I can trust to clear my kid's rashes up the first time! Others seem to irritate or prolong the recovery of a rash, Boudreaux's clears it up before the next diaper change. It doesn't have a strong smell, and wipes on smoothly and evenly.
Gabrielle B.
Stockbridge, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Boudreaux's is my favorite diaper rash cream! It works better then any other one I've tried plus I like that it doesn't seem to get stuck like others have
Elizabeth O.
Maryville
Nothing works better than Boudreauxs but paste. Its thick and goes a really long way. It's not sticky and not to thick.

Looking for your answer?