Fight diaper rash with soothing aloe and beeswax.

• Relief starts within the very first use
  • 16% zinc oxide
  • Contains Aloe Vera and Beeswax
  • FREE FROM: dyes, preservatives, parabens and talc
  • Creamy rash relief with soothing aloe
  • Pediatrician-recommended

• Zinc Oxide 16%
  • Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice
  • Beeswax
  • Carnauba Wax
  • Citric Acid
  • Ricinus Communis (Castor)
  • Peruvian Balsam Oil

Usage:

• Change wet and soiled diaper immediately
  • Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
  • Apply ointment liberally and as often as necessary with each diaper change and especially when exposed to wet diapers for a prolonged period of time, such as bedtime

Warning:

• For external use only
  • When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
  • Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve after 7 days
  • Keep out of the reach of children to prevent accidental ingestion
  • If swallowed, seek medical help or immediately call Poison Control Center at 1-800-222-1222

What is the biggest distinction between this and the regular one (natural vs regular)?
Are these safe for cloth diapers?
Is this safe to use on cloth diapers?
Start your review of Boudreaux’s Butt Paste® Natural!
How would you rate this product?
Mesa, AZ
We used to love using this product on our baby. The only reason we can’t anymore is because we transitioned to cloth diapers and unfortunately it’s not cloth diaper safe, which is a bummer. But I was really happy that they took their original formula and made a natural spin on it, we loved using it with the safer ingredients and it still worked amazingly.
Houston
This butt paste has a lot of good reviews and that’s what I based my purchase on. However, I absolutely dislike it. It turns into stringy cream when you wipe. It doesn’t do a good job at reducing the rash either , I have the tube as a back up and only use it if I have ran out of the other brand.
Fayetteville
Love it, works well and doesnt stain. I wish the tube was stronger though, as the seams in it tend to get little openings in them and leak a bit. Its affordable and a decent size for the price. I like how there are different options to choose from strength wise in the brand.
Boudreaux’s Butt Paste® Natural uploaded by Erika W.
Purchased at: Walmart
Next level for helping rid your littles of diaper rash. It goes on less goopy and more thin than other brands but I enjoy how far a small amount goes. You don’t have to worry about reactions with the natural version! A must have for diaper bags both at home and daycare!
Ligonier
Love this product when diaper rash gets really bad this works great! The aloe in it definitely helps soothe the area. I don't think there is anything that needs improvement. This is so much than any other product i love used. I definitely recommend this!
This natural rash cream soothes with instant application and has worked extremely well for my baby. It holds up to other brands I have tried. It is made with Aloe Vera, which has natural soothing elements upon application. I highly recommend this product.
Des Moines, IA
This butt cream is great and I love that it’s natural. It works for my daughter with no problem. It’s unscented and my only complaint is the thickness makes it hard to apply. But otherwise, it’s a great product for the price! Highly recommend it
Windsor
We use cloth diapers, so I need to be careful with what products I use. This is a top rated cloth diaper safe diaper rash cream, and I now know why! It’s so affordable, and works wonders on my sons bottom! Highly recommend!
York
Great product! Love that it is cloth diaper safe and easy to wash off. It's also easy to find at regular stores and doesn't need to be ordered off specialty places. My kid's don't mind getting it on at all
Richlands, NC
I use this one because I cloth diaper. This one has no lanolin or petroleum and I require that for cloth diapers to avoid ruining the absorbancy. This cream works almost instantly!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...