Is this better than other brands? I currently have it but not sure if I should buy destin too before baby’s born
Philadelphia, PA - il y a 3 mois

23 answers

100% best brand. My son has very sensitive skin and the only thing other than airing it out was this!
il y a 2 jours
Personally this is my favorite brand. My first born had a pretty long period of bad diaper rashes where we tried soooo many rash creams. This was the only one that would clear his worst rashes up in less than 36 hours. Desitin worked well on a typical diaper rash but this was what we used if a rash was persistent.
il y a 14 jours
I think for your average daily care, some of the less expensive brands will do just fine. The times when I expect a bad rash coming on, I’ll always switch to the Butt Paste right away!Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz)
il y a 23 jours
Yes it is better read my review on it
Definitely the best imo
il y a 2 mois
This butt paste is great for kids bottom it creates a great protective barrier for when they have a sensitive bottom.
il y a 2 mois
Yes, I thought so. I thought Destin was good for prevention but this was better for treatment.
il y a 2 mois
The best is triple paste! Heals all the rashes
il y a 2 mois
We use this in our NICU on the worse diaper rashes you have ever seen. Don’t waste your money. Just buy this!
il y a 2 mois
I’ve used it on my four kiddos— I used several before this one and this is the best! I only buy this one now.