I’m looking for a diaper cream that will actually work for my child. Nothing we’ve tried so far helps, but his rash isn’t “bad enough” for prescription strength cream. What do you recommend ?
il y a 2 ans

9 answers

This brand for sure! Extra strength. And airing it out in between applications!!
il y a 9 jours
Give this a try it always helped my kids rashes especially the extra strength one!
il y a 2 mois
I agree with above comments definitely try max strength, this stuff is amazing!
il y a 3 mois
Triple Paste
il y a 3 mois
Highly recommend Boudreaux’s Maximum Strength Butt Cream to clear up your child’s rash. A little goes a long way and like the others stated it will clear up even the slightest redness. With Desitin, my little one still got butt rashes every now and again. With Boudreaux, they were nonexistent. It works period and stays on for multiple diaper changes. Like one of the others mentioned dry your child before application and then apply. You’ll see it works and is readily available at Amazon or Walmart. *Follow for a follow*
il y a un an
Yes! Definitely give it a try. This was our family's "last resort" before heading to the doctors for our kid's intense diaper rash. It helped clear it up and has been great for preventive care.
il y a un an
I use Rugby Laboratories Zinc Oxide Ointment by Rugby - 1 Lb Whenever my baby's bum gets a little red a let it dry in-between changes and apply a thick layer on. Other creams I've used havent really done the job.
il y a un an
I used Burt's Bees Diaper Ointment on my daughter who had very sensitive skin, and after trying multiple different brands, this is the one we turned to for all three of my girls who came next! Burts Bees Baby Bee Diaper Ointment, 3 Ounces (Pack of 3)
il y a un an
If u haven’t tried this I def would recommend! It’s the only thing that worked on my children. It actually keeps the paste thick and covers the wounds.
il y a 2 ans