Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz)

A Pediatrician Recommended diaper rash brand, Boudreaux's Butt Paste® Maximum Strength effectively treats and helps prevent diaper rash. It protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness. Boudreaux's Butt Paste® Maximum Strength starts relieving on contact. It is the diaper rash ointment with 40% zinc oxide, 2x more rash fighting ingredient than Original Butt Paste. Boudreaux's Butt Paste® Maximum Strength Butt Paste is a diaper rash paste that has the thickest barrier of protection when compared to other leading zinc oxide diaper rash creams. Pediatricians recommend a diaper rash cream/ointment that leaves a thick barrier No harsh ingredients: Free of Dye, Paraben, Preservative, Phthalate, and Talc. Boudreaux's Butt Paste® was developed by a pharmacist and father of four. It has been trusted for over 40 years by pediatricians and parents. Maximum Strength Butt Paste is ideal for moderate to severe diaper rash.

Will this help keep my baby’s diapers from sticking to his bum while healing?
I’m looking for a diaper cream that will actually work for my child. Nothing we’ve tried so far helps, but his rash isn’t “bad enough” for prescription strength cream. What do you recommend ?
Can anyone describe the smell.. does it have a fish oil smell?
Start your review of Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz)!
Kirstyn W.
Castlewood, VA
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by Kirstyn W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this because no other diaper rash cream was working when my son had diarrhea. This is super thick and stays on it helps with redness after just one use
Sarina B.
Madison, WI
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by Sarina B.
Purchased at: Target
I swear by this stuff! I used Boudreaux’s on my oldest and my youngest now too! Clears redness up super fast and always Harlow during a breakout. 10/10 recommend to the mama’s out there 🙌🏽
Destini B.
Rocky Face, GA
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by Destini B.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite butt paste! It lasts forever and actually works super fast for my son when he gets a rash. I will always suggest to new moms looking for a butt paste! The price is affordable and the quality is top notch.
Trudy T.
Albuquerque, NM
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by Trudy T.
Love this diaper cream! It helps sooth my baby’s rash when it first starts and goes away so fast! I recommend this to a lot of people
Pierina D.
Hermitage
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by Pierina D.
Purchased at: Walmart
As a mom of a 3 year old it’s super important for me to be sure he’s always comfortable. We have always dealt with rashes with him but using this after giving him a bath works wonders!! Gets rid of irritated bottoms, red bumps (I found that mixing this butt paste with neosporin works extremely well when their butts are super irritated.) My husband has even used it after running an obstacle course race. It’s seriously a must have for every parent!!
Krissia A.
Winchester, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product my baby girl suffers from butt rash and she has very sensitive skin and this paste has been so good with her skin. It has an immediate action and it prevents a lot the wetness. I totally recommend this product and I keep buying it over and over again the price is well worth it. Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz)
Claudia H.
Centerville, UT
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by Claudia H.
This ointment is thick, and spreads easily.I love this stuff! Every time my baby has had a rash I apply this butt paste and he will not have a rash the next time I change his diaper- in the few times it doesn't make it go away it makes the rash heal way faster than anything I've ever used in the past. I reccomend this completely! I've used this with 4 of my kids. Buy it, it works for sure!
Daniela M.
Garland, TX
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by Daniela M.
This product right here save my daughter life she had a really bad diaper rush it was extremely bad that she even was bleeding I went to Walmart and I bought this and it really work it was like the 2nd day it was better and I would buy this again and I recommend to my family
LJ I.
Scottsdale, AZ
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by LJ I.
This works wonder on my baby’s bum bum! Every time he gets a diaper rash, just a dab of this butt paste and in just a few hours the rash is almost gone! We actually bought two but it’s been a year already and we haven’t finished the first one, just a little paste goes a long way. Highly recommended!!
Jessica M.
Ault, CO
Not a fan of how sticky this is or the white residue it leaves behind. I wish it was clear like aquafor. This product works but I prefer aquafor because it’s clear, you have to use little product and it doesn’t smell or leave any colored residue behind.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosa G.
los angeles
il y a 9 mois
DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream Does this diaper rash cream work?
Rachel R. il y a 3 mois
Yes and it usually works quickly.
Melissa L.