Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz)

A Pediatrician Recommended diaper rash brand, Boudreaux's Butt Paste® Maximum Strength effectively treats and helps prevent diaper rash. It protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness. Boudreaux's Butt Paste® Maximum Strength starts relieving on contact. It is the diaper rash ointment with 40% zinc oxide, 2x more rash fighting ingredient than Original Butt Paste. Boudreaux's Butt Paste® Maximum Strength Butt Paste is a diaper rash paste that has the thickest barrier of protection when compared to other leading zinc oxide diaper rash creams. Pediatricians recommend a diaper rash cream/ointment that leaves a thick barrier No harsh ingredients: Free of Dye, Paraben, Preservative, Phthalate, and Talc. Boudreaux's Butt Paste® was developed by a pharmacist and father of four. It has been trusted for over 40 years by pediatricians and parents. Maximum Strength Butt Paste is ideal for moderate to severe diaper rash.

Will this help keep my baby’s diapers from sticking to his bum while healing?
I’m looking for a diaper cream that will actually work for my child. Nothing we’ve tried so far helps, but his rash isn’t “bad enough” for prescription strength cream. What do you recommend ?
Can anyone describe the smell.. does it have a fish oil smell?
Start your review of Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz)!
Amber K.
Clinton, WI
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by Amber K.
This product is the absolute best. Clears up diaper rashes within the day. Once I started to use this I haven’t changed. Priced very well and would recommend to every parent.
Ketzi  T.
Austin, TX
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by Ketzi  T.
They gave me this test for diaper rashes and it seemed good, I remove the redness from my princess's diaper, it is really effective for what it was made, I really hope not to use so hastily again and to use it more as prevention much sooner and provided slight redness is visible, #Bebyessential #buttpaste
Sarah S.
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by Sarah S.
My kiddo had the WORST diaper rash, and we tried everything available to no avail. A friend of mine suggested Boudreaux Butt Paste, so we opted for the 14 oz extra strength and the rash was mostly gone the next day! This product is a life saver and I highly suggest it for anyone whose child suffers from diaper rash!
Betzabe C.
Brownsville, TX
1,358 reviews
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by Betzabe C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Received this sample for mu baby its the first time using this my baby its a newborn and i was a little bit scare because she had a little rash so her skin is so delicate but this care about my baby skin and her rash its gone after 3 hrs i recommend this item im going to brought the big paste
Charity B.
Austell, GA
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by Charity B.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff works baby! When my lo caught a severe diaper rash do to diarrhea my daycare recommended this. I immediately went and purchased it and begin to see a difference within a a day or two. She’s currently having another diarrhea episode so im glad we have this.
Stephanie M.
Rome, NY
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is AMAZING! My son had a bad 'milk rash' in his diaper area from transitioning him to milk. His pediatrician recommended we try this Boudreaux's Butt Paste to see if it would help (no other creams or ointments were working) , and to put him back on formula again (This has happened before, so we now know it's definitely the milk doing it) I just started using this butt paste on my baby a couple of days ago, and his rash is just about gone! We're very happy with this product. I highly recommend :)
Laura  J.
Port Royal, SC
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by Laura  J.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have 2 kids and let me just say that this diaper rash cream has SAVED my life many times. I used many other brands and didn't work as good as this one. It has healed very bad rashes my kids have had in just 1 day. I trust this cream alot and I will definitely recomend it to all mom's out there! Tengo 2 hijos y déjenme decirle que esta crema para la rozadura de pañal me ha SALVADO la vida muchas veces. Usé muchas otras marcas y no me funcionaron tan bien como esta. Mis hijos han tenido rozaduras muy fuertes, les aplico esta crema y al otro dia se les ah curado bastante. ¡Confío mucho en esta crema y definitivamente se la recomiendo a todas las mamás!
Kirstyn  W.
Norton, VA
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by Kirstyn  W.
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this because no other diaper rash cream was working when my son had diarrhea. This is super thick and stays on it helps with redness after just one use
Lisa D.
Jasper, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
The BEST diaper rash cream, hands down! My 1 year old (20 months) had the worst rash when we came home from the hospital, and nothing was making it go away. We bought a small tube of this, and it was magically gone overnight! It was amazing! Some rashes will be gone by the VERY NEXT diaper change! It is gentle on sensitive skin too, because she has really sensitive skin. And the best part about it is, it lasts forever! We loved it so much we bought a 14oz flip top canister and it has lasted us WELL over a year now (she is 20 months old). I used the Original yellow tube with my first daughter, and loved that one back then. And it works amazing too, but if you have a SUPER SUPER bad rash, I really really recommend the Maximum Strength red tube. It blows all other rash ointments/creams/pastes out of the water.
Sabrina S.
Simpsonville, SC
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) uploaded by Sabrina S.
Purchased at: Target
I have a 2 month old sweet baby girl and this diaper rash cream is my go to for preventing or healing diaper rash. Its thick and spreadable and a little goes a long way. Not only is it a product I use now, I have been using this product for years, as I have a 16, 13 and 7 year old as well. Good then, good now. Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) In my opinion this is a great product.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Rosa G.
los angeles
il y a 2 ans
DESITIN® Daily Defense Cream Does this diaper rash cream work?
Elizabeth H. il y a 9 mois
We love it for our baby. It’s quick on diaper rashes too!
Melissa L.