New ParentDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsBoudreauxs Butt Paste
Boudreaux's Butt Paste, Diaper Rash Ointment, Tube 4 oz [113 g] [Pack of 2]

Boudreaux's Butt Paste, Diaper Rash Ointment, Tube 4 oz [113 g] [Pack of 2]

Boudreaux's Butt Paste, Diaper Rash Ointment, Tube 4 oz (113 g) (Pack of 2)

kkkkk

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boudreaux's Butt Paste, Diaper Rash Ointment, Tube 4 oz [113 g] [Pack of 2]!
Suzanne M.
N Little Rock, AR
This was my favorite of the diaper rash creams. My kids had a few doozies but this cream seemed to help better and faster than all the ones I tried. We liked it so much that we nicknamed our son Boudreau. He would kill me if he knew I posted that.
Camille C.
Upland, CA
This is a good standard everyday rash cream. It doesn’t work better or worse than any other cream, but it is a little more natural which is nice.
Jessica C.
El Paso, TX
I used this cream on my Newborn after realizing she had a small rash on her bum, healed after a couple days of applying a thick layer to each of her diapers. After applying I noticed she didnt seem as fussy and the redness even seemed to ease a bit. Would recommend !
Samantha R.
I have tried so many different diaper rash cream‘s over the years. What I have eventually learned, is that all you need is a barrier basically. This stuff does that. I would recommend it. I continue to buy it for my kids.
Crystal L.
Ridgedale, MO
Purchased at: Target
Great diaper rash product! It'll do the job and get rid of a rash overnight. Kinda smells like fish paste (that's because it has an ingredient involving anchovies), but it doesn't deter me from purchasing it because it's dang good at it's job. It was the only cream that would fix my daughter's rashes. Though I couldn't use this formula when my son was a newborn because his skin didn't like it, but it's not sensitive to it now that he is over 1.
Katie D.
Bethlehem, PA
Don’t mess with anything else than this. The color and consistency may seem a little weird but it works wonders. I can see a difference in a day.
Ashley T.
Sun Prairie, WI
I did not like how it smelled so strong. It reminded bengay. And after a couple weeks the ointment separated, and turned clear.
Danielle M.
Denham Spgs, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
Boudreaux's is magic. In Louisiana, this is a staple for all new moms. I've heard so many tricks and tips for diaper rash but nothing beats this. After the first application, there is always a very noticable improvement.
Joyce K.
Kerrville, TX
An absolute must have with littles. They all get rashes from here to there and this stuff is hands down the quickest healing paste out there an lad I’ve tried them all. Even the most severe rashes during sick times would be on there way to healing after one use. Most light to medium rashes would take a day or less to disappear. More severe rashes two to three at the absolute most. Whereas other creams usually rarely helped or took a week or more. It’s a medium priced product but a lot goes a long way with it too. I would create a thick barrier over the entire diaper area (to aired out dry skin) and then diaper baby.
Mollie S.
Shafer, MN
The stuff has a very pleasant smell to it. It works well when rashes are just beginning. I feel like it doesn’t work as great when a rash is progressed. It has a great price point, so I will continue to purchase when needed. I definitely recommend other mamas as well.

Looking for your answer?