Baby & ToddlerDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsBoudreauxs Butt Paste
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment | Original | 4 oz Tube | Paraben & Preservative Free

Developed by a pharmacist and father of four, Boudreaux's Butt Paste has been trusted for over 40 years by pediatricians and parents to help protect irritated skin due to diaper rash and instantly seal out wetness. When used on a daily basis, it is also a great way to help prevent diaper rash. Boudreaux's Butt Paste Original is a thick diaper rash paste with 16% zinc oxide and is ideal for treating mild diaper rash. An effective and safe formula, it starts to soothe on contact, provides instant protection and is easy to spread on baby’s tender bottoms. Boudreaux's Butt Paste Original contains no unwanted ingredients and is free from dyes, preservatives, parabens and talc.

Helps treat and prevent diaper rash as a skin protectant (16% zinc oxide); Protects irritated skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness; Discomfort relief starts fast from the first use and provides long-lasting protection; Pediatrician recommended brand; Free from dyes, preservatives, parabens and talc; 4 Ounce tube

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment | Original | 4 oz. Tube | Paraben & Preservative Free!
Diana B.
New Providnce, NJ
I may have already reviewed this (sorry if so) but it’s the only diaper rash cream I will use on my boys. It’s thick, and a bit tough to get off your hands but neither of my boys has ever had a bad diaper rash. Price wise, it’s not bad at all. And it lasts!
Anna S.
Round Rock, TX
I had babies with eczema, this stuff was a life saver. It doesn’t have a strong smell but is kinda sticky, good in this instance.
Jasmine P.
Antioch, TN
One of the best rash creams. My babies would have almost immediate relief with this. It’s very thick and works quick.
Sarah D.
Vancouver, WA
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment | Original | 4 oz. Tube | Paraben & Preservative Free uploaded by Sarah D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This cream has been a literal life saver. My daughter had chronic diaper rash. I spent literally hundreds of dollars on every diaper cream I could find online. She had prescriptions for something for fungal, yeast, and a steroid cream. No such luck. I saw this at Walmart, got it. Within about 48 hours of use, no more rash. My daughter used to cry every single diaper rash, and her bottom would crack and bleed. We don't have that problem anymore, no exaggeration!! Love this stuff!!
Debrah M.
Abilene, TX
This is such an amazing diaper rash cream! I don’t know why but it is so much fun to put on lol idk I guess cus it’s a paste it’s fun to put on your babies bottom and you can see exactly where it’s at and where it isn’t applied yet. Works quickly at healing and preventing any diaper rashes. Smells GƠ̴̴͡.̮Ơ̴̴̴͡D too. Very Affordable price. definitely recommend it!
Elissa B.
Monroe, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff works wonders for baby diaper rashes. I can apply it and within a day it will be gone! It goes on smoothly and works very effectively. I definitely recommend and it is a good price too. Can be found at Walmart, thats where I gotten it, but I'm sure other places sell it too.
Lacey S.
Watertown, SD
I love this product not spendy but doesn't work well with cloth diapers the green boxed one is cloth friendly tho
Christy A.
Boaz, AL
I have told everyone, who would listen, about how amazing this stuff truly is! My kids would get a rash if they ate something with a high acidity, like spaghetti. Or if they ate fries with ketchup. We had tried Destine and the other brands, but they wouldn’t work. We tried this because we thought “Butt Paste” was a hilarious name. Then we tried it, and never bought anything but this. I swear you will not regret trying it!
Sarah S.
Torrington, CT
This butt ointment does the job. My son doesn't have diaper rash often, and if he does it isnt terrible. I dont love the scent, but it's only there for a second before being covered with a diaper. I would say it is kore soothing than healing, and takes a while to help.
misty W.
Oregon City
Works great! Really started to help with discomfort as soon as it was applied. Cleared up rash quickly.

Looking for your answer?