New ParentDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsBoudreauxs Butt Paste

Developed by a pharmacist and father of four, Boudreaux's Butt Paste has been trusted for over 40 years by pediatricians and parents to help protect irritated skin due to diaper rash and instantly seal out wetness. When used on a daily basis, it is also a great way to help prevent diaper rash. Boudreaux's Butt Paste Original is a thick diaper rash paste with 16% zinc oxide and is ideal for treating mild diaper rash. An effective and safe formula, it starts to soothe on contact, provides instant protection and is easy to spread on baby’s tender bottoms. Boudreaux's Butt Paste Original contains no unwanted ingredients and is free from dyes, preservatives, parabens and talc.

Helps treat and prevent diaper rash as a skin protectant (16% zinc oxide); Protects irritated skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness; Discomfort relief starts fast from the first use and provides long-lasting protection; Pediatrician recommended brand; Free from dyes, preservatives, parabens and talc; 4 Ounce tubes (Pack of 3)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment | Original | 4 Ounce (Pack of 3) | Paraben & Preservative Free!
Kalie H.
Flint, MI
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment | Original | 4 Ounce (Pack of 3) | Paraben & Preservative Free uploaded by Kalie H.
This stuff works wonderfully! Quickly clears up any rash/irritation on baby’s bottom.
Jaquline P.
Iowa, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This product worked the best with my youngest child nothing else would help ease her rashes and it seemed like everything else just made her rashes worse the creame is thick and smells better then destin and it calmed her rashes completely went away I've even used it on my sweat rashes and believe me it was instant relief from sweat rash burn so not just for baby's but for adults too it's great 10/10 would buy again
Jessica G.
Independence, MO
My go to diaper rash cream for my kiddos ! Always works well for them to clear up a rash fast and soothes their skin
Buse B.
Vallejo, CA
1,033 reviews
I would like to say that this product and even all the products of this brand is amazing!
Meliesa W.
This butt paste was the only thing that actually helped all three of my childrens needs. I think my kids were very sensitive to the other brands. But this brand is awesome. The only issue was it's hard to get off your own hands. But we did buy this all the time.
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
This thing smells terrible BUT... it was the only thing that helped with my sons diaper rash.
Christina Ann K.
West Fargo, ND
1,028 reviews
This is THE BEST diaper cream I have ever used and will ever use! Well worth the purchase snd lasts a long time.
Sarah M.
This is a great item, it's my second go to for diaper rash. I always prefer desitin... but it's a close second. I usually use this for my on the go product because they offer awesome packets to throw in your diaper bag ! It's a nifty item to have on the go. You cannot go wrong with that, and I havent seen any other brand have those on the go packets. I adore them.
Jennifer E.
Weatherford, TX
We used this brand for my sisters kids. She loved this product. Not only that we found the name hilarious so at least you get a little laugh while doing a dirty job 😂. Definitely will buy again as soon as my baby comes
Samantha R.
I have tried so many different diaper rash cream‘s over the years. What I have eventually learned, is that all you need is a barrier basically. This stuff does that. I would recommend it. I continue to buy it for my kids.

Looking for your answer?