BY BOUDREAUX'S #4 in Diaper Rash Treatments

Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment: Helps treat and prevent diaper rash Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness Goes on and cleans off easily Pleasant scent see more...

Tiffany B.
San Diego, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I was an avid user of this product with my son from birth up to his bad diaper rash he got. I would put this on him after every diaper rash to prevent diaper rashes when he was little and then would just put it on in the areas that were red. But he got a super bad diaper rash and this ointment did nothing to soothe it or get it to go away. After 3 days of it not helping I had to switch to another ointment and it cleared it up within 2 days. Super disappointed and will not buy with my newborn.
Sarah G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I went through many different types of diaper creams before finding this. It is the only thing that would ever help my son. It is a very thick paste so it will be on through many diaper changes. A little goes a long way, a small tube will last you a while die to the thickness of this. I recommend to anyone searching for a good diaper cream.
Stephanie A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is the best diaper rash cream hands down. I would never trust another brand for my baby. My middle child had super sensitive skin as a baby and her bottom was always blistered. This cleared her up within a day.
Kayla H.
Loris, SC
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I am not a mommy. However, I bought this as a baby shower gift about 2 years ago and the Mom talked about how great it was and helped tremendously. So it’s a gift that is a MUST for every mom to be!
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff works miracles. If my daughter is showing signs of a rash, I apply this to the area and it is gone within a day. This stuff is a little thicker that other bum paste. But I love it!
Ashley L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Not a fan of this. It smells really strange and doesn’t go on very thick. It also feels grainy. I’m not sure how well it works because I only use it when I have no other options available. I don’t recommend this at all.
Samantha S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
So I know this was the big “must have” on every blog and website but I really didn’t like it. It didn’t do anything for my baby’s diaper rash. Generic desitin or coconut oil did the trick. So don’t recommend.
Hanna J.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Love this stuff. It works fast to heal rashes and also prevents them if you use regularly every diaper change. One tube lasts a long time too. Defiantly some good stuff!
Nicole G.
Easton, PA
This is a must have for my baby. It works wonders on his hiney. Smells great, isn’t messy and clears up any sort of rash quickly. Love it and would highly recommend.
Mandy E.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this diaper cream. Its great bc its more natural than Desitin and works quickly and effectively on ALL kinds of rashes and cuts(it will heal ANY cut or scrape or rash not just diaper rash-we even use it when our kids fall and cut their knees etc.) I like it better than Desitin because it has more natural ingredients but my hubby prefers Desitin and my kids hate the (weird)smell so Desitin generally wins out over B#tt paste unfortunately. But if it were just MY choice this would be my product of choice. I like the weird smell it has too lol.
Kirsten T.
Troy, MI
Has anyone else experienced a worsening of their baby's diaper rash after using this product? I know most people swear by it, wondering if my kid is just a total outlier.
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
How would you compare this to Triple Paste? I always use Triple Paste but was considering trying this.