BY BOUDREAUX'S #1 in Diaper Rash Treatments

Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment: Helps treat and prevent diaper rash Protects chafed skin due to diaper rash and helps seal out wetness Goes on and cleans off easily Pleasant scent see more...

Latisha M.
Corona, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This s th ug is amazing! It actually works, other top name brands just seem to slide around on babies bum where this actually sticks to the desired area. I went to my doctors when using another name brand and was told it wasn't that great of a product and to use B Paste! Literally doctor recommended and not on a commercial lol. Dont buy the other brands. Save your babies bum and go B Paste. Plus how cute is the name Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Ointment ?! Boudreaux's Butt PasteBoudreaux’s Butt Paste® Original Diaper Rash Ointment 3 Oz Box
Keshia H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I used this as a prevention of diaper rash. It really works! My son sleeps throughout the night since he was 11 weeks old. He’s never had diaper rash (not even once) and he’s currently 7 months old. I would recommend this to other parents not only when their child has rash but also as a preventative measure.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is my favorite diaper cream it for all my children and still keep a tube on hand for my daycare kids. It's nice and thick and goes on smoothly. My youngest had skin issues and this is what we used all the time and it worked like a dream. It also keeps the moisture away while it heals.
Amanda F.
Lacey , WA
I have worked in child care previously and I now have a 2 year old, so I have seen my share of diaper rashes. This brand is what I recommend most! It’s pretty thick and spreads evenly! I have seen this clear up a rash a lot faster than the Destin, plus it doesn’t smell as bad!
Maranda B.
Lawrence , KS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I didn’t really like anything about this diaper paste besides the fact that it did help with diaper rash. The texture was horrible and it had an odd smell to it which made me feel uncomfortable about putting it on my baby (but I still did.) I wouldn’t repurchase this again.
Daniell T.
Springfield, MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This paste is absolutely amazing. The smell is a little unpleasant, but I would gladly accept the smell because of how good this stuff works. My daughter occasionally gets a little redness on her behind, but this cream completely heals it in maybe 1 or 2 hours.
Megan G.
This is a good formula and I really like the packaging for some reason. It's a good product and it works well. We primarily use Desitin because I am able to get a great price on it, but we have used this as well with no issues. I'd recommend it to parents.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I only use the buttpaste! It’s natural ingredients make me feel better about what I am putting on my daughters skin. I would say all babies have sensitive skin and this paste did the trick. And sign of an almost diaper rash I would put this on once and it would be gone. I recommend it all the time to new moms. To be honest by the tube and name I originally thought it was a gag gift I got at my shower, so glad I read the box and used it the first time. I prefer it over all the others.
Nikole S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I haven’t had a rash on my baby (2 1/2 months) yet but I use this as a preventative and it’s creamy, easily spread, stays on and has a nice very light smell...like oatmeal maybe. It’s not a crisp white color it’s a tan color paste instead.
Amanda C.
Bethlehem, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is one of the only diaper rash pastes that worked with my sons sensitive skin. It smells amazing as well, not like its competitors! It’s well worth the price with the high quality formula. It is the only diaper cream I trust.
Kirsten T.
Troy, MI
Has anyone else experienced a worsening of their baby's diaper rash after using this product? I know most people swear by it, wondering if my kid is just a total outlier.
Luisanny D.
La romana, Villa verde
Paula G.
Belford, NJ
How would you compare this to Triple Paste? I always use Triple Paste but was considering trying this.