New ParentBathingBoudreauxs Butt Paste
Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Treatment Scented Ointment, 16 oz Jar

Diaper Rash Treatment Boudreaux's Butt Paste 16 oz. Jar Ointment Scented

Boudreaux's Butt Paste Maximum Strength (2oz) I know this is awesome for healing diaper rash but has anyone ever used this cream on eczema As a night time treatment?
Start your review of Boudreauxs Butt Paste Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Treatment Scented Ointment, 16 oz. Jar!
How would you rate this product?
gladdys C.
Huntsville, MO
Boudreauxs Butt Paste Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Treatment Scented Ointment, 16 oz. Jar uploaded by gladdys C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Boudreauxs Butt Paste Boudreaux's Butt Paste Diaper Rash Treatment Scented Ointment, 16 oz. Jar As a mother I make sure my baby is free from diaper rash or get protected from it. I have been using this butt paste and it is helping my son being free from any rash at the same time protecting him from it. There is nothing more important in this world knowing you are giving your baby all the best thing in this world to make him feel comfortable and free from suffering all those rash. I apply this every after diaper change and it seems to be doing the job pretty well and now its been 2 months already that we have been using this. Glad I found this protection cream for my babys butt.
Erin T.
Amite, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff saved my 2 baby's little tiny hineys so many times! Someone bought it because they thought it was cute,and we are from New Orleans,so...the "Boudreaux jokes"🤦‍♀️😂 Butt(😉), it really does work wonders. It smells nice too and isn't greasy like A & D ointment. I swore by it and totally recommend this to new Moms!
Lauren L.
San Francisco
It helped clear up my son's diaper rash quickly! A little goes a long way so this jar has lasted me a long time.
Lauren R.
Ithaca, NY
There is literally no better butt paste than this! It quickly clears any diaper rash! We use it at any sign of one starting and it stops it in its tracks! It’s a little Thick, but cleans up easily!
Jacoby S.
Euless, TX
Goes on thick and works really well. I’ve had my little one break out in rashes all the time due to her sensitive skin and this would help clear it up, protect the skin, moisturize the skin and never hurt her skin
Reannon P.
Our youngest daughter suffered from occasional diaper rash due to stomach issues. We always had super fast results/relief for her when we used the Boudreaux's brand. It's has 40% zinc oxide in the formula, which is the highest amount available over the counter. I also like that the paste is a thicker consistency, as it seems to take less product than other brands.
Tara  F.
Southwick, MA
Purchased at: Amazon
This stuff is absolutely amazing. Every single time I have used this on my son’s tush , the reddened rash is gone by the end of the day. I like the thickness of it. 100% satisfied
Jenna L.
Copperas Cove, TX
My little one's diaper area was SUPER sensitive during the first 3 months and we use this diaper rash ointment religiously, after every single diaper change. I love that it keeps her butt rash free. When we started daycare and went even a day without, her diaper rash came back. Definitely recommend having a jar at home and daycare.
Elizabeth  W.
Herriman, UT
I love this! I realized how much the other day when my 3 year old that has speach disability started saying butt paste! 😆 I used this on him since he was born and it kept him rash free until 1 year old. 🤯 Love how it protects but it’s also easy to clean when changing them. Every mother needs this!!
Amanda H.
Angier, NC
I love this giant jar! The pop top lid is an amazing feature! I can sit it on my nightstand near where I change diapers and scoop out that I need with the handy butt spatula. This is with every penny!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Angela J.