Boudreaux’s Butt Paste® All Natural Diaper Rash Ointment 2 Oz Tube uploaded by Lexie H.Boudreaux’s Butt Paste® All Natural Diaper Rash Ointment 2 Oz Tube uploaded by Lexie H.Boudreaux’s Butt Paste® All Natural Diaper Rash Ointment 2 Oz Tube uploaded by Kylie S.

BY BOUDREAUX'S #25 in Diaper Rash Treatments

BOUDREAUX'S ALL NATURAL DIAPER RASH OINTMENT SKIN PROTECTANT (Zinc Oxide) 2OZ For the mom who prefers her baby's butt au naturel, your baby can stay comfortableandnatural with the help of All Natural Boudreaux's ButtPaste. It treats and helps protect against rash with natural ingredients like soothing aloe and a natural scent, so your baby can kick rash naturally. Features: Natural ingredients help treat and protect against diaper rash With soothing aloe Natural scent Goes on and cleans off easily Pediatrician recommended see more...

• Does this smell like cinnamon to anyone else?3 Answers
  • What a funny name for a child's product. Has anyone tried this pe...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
Review for: Butt Paste 2 oz more...
We try really hard not to use products with harsh chemicals on our kids. I love that this company does have an ointment that is all natural. It’s a great ointment and we have used it many times on diaper rashes with both of our children...just have to make sure you buy the GREEN tube!! It says it’s all natural right on the front! I definitely recommend!
Bali M.
Asheville
Review for: Butt Paste 2 oz more...
This diaper cream is amazing! It’s cloth diaper safe, but actually helps and is a fantastic barrier cream. I often find that the natural and CD safe diaper creams sacrifice the quality of the actual diaper cream. Just a small amount of this goes a long way.
Darinda G.
Lowville, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Review for: Butt Paste 2 oz more...
I love how all the ingredients in the diaper rash cream are all natural. It is very effective and battling diaper rash because it takes all the redness out in a matter of a few days. It’s very inexpensive and I definitely would buy this again and recommend the star their parents who are looking for a more natural type of product to use on their children skin
Lexie H.
West Allis, WI
This is definitely my favorite diaper rash cream. It goes on thick and helps prevent rash from wetness. I got this tube from Target as a baby shower gift and I've been using it for 7 months. I try to avoid using too many products on baby's skin, so it's lasted a while. Boudreaux’s Butt Paste® All Natural Diaper Rash Ointment 2 Oz Tube
Natasha V.
Greensboro , GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love this brand! I had a hard time finding a rash cream that wouldn't irritate my daughter and this brand was a great fit! For the really bad rashes I prefer to buy this cream in the regular yellow tube or the maximum strength in the red tube. The all natural in the green tube mentioned here is great for every day use! Absolutely the best rash cream.
Shyanne G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
My daughter has a bad reaction to Huggies and nothing was soothing her poor little bum. She has been swollen and red for about 4 days and so I got this praying that it worked because she was in pain. After a few hours of having this on you can tell it was working. By the end of the night she allowed us to change her diaper without a problem. I would suggest this product if nothing else is helping.
Sarah B.
Mobile, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used the original Boudreaux's diaper paste for a while now, but someone gave us this version to try. It works the same as the original and is great at clearing up and/or preventing diaper rash. However the thing that I did not like, was that it was more sticky than the original and was harder to get off skin once done applying.
Lacanda F.
Semmes, AL
I used another brand starting out because it was cheaper, then I switched to this one. There was no turning back, I loved how natural it felt, it absorbed into the skin more but still provided a great barrier for skin protection.
Dee H.
Honolulu, HI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I always chuckle at the name of this product! But it does it's job and is very effective! You only need a small amount and that's the best part! It'll last a while and not too expensive! Definitely would purchase again :)
Amber K.
N Huntingdon, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Great diaper cream that really works. I use it everyday and my little one rarely gets a rash. If he gets a rash, it clears up within a day while using this cream. It's a little pricier than other brands but worth it!
Clarissa H.
New Rochelle, Ny
What a funny name for a child's product. Has anyone tried this personally for there child?
Leslie T.
Spartanburg, SC
Does this smell like cinnamon to anyone else?