BY BOUDREAUX'S

Christina K.
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert
I absolutely love this stuff! My poor baby always has a rash on his bum and special area. His pediatrician gave us a sample of it and I'm sure glad she did because this stuff is a miracle cream! It's not sticky, not oily, and you only need a tiny bit and it will cover the entire rash. And it works really fast too. I've seen his rashes come one day and the very next day, it's either completely gone or already almost gone depending on the rash. I can't wait to purchase my very first bottle of it.

And I just found out it does a really good job in preventing rashes. I'm almost out of the sample so now I'm even more excited to purchase it, no matter what the price tag says. It's well worth it.
Bree T.
Bree T.
Columbia, SC
When my neice was a baby this was the best. she is 4 now so don't need it much butttttttt, a lot of my friends are military and when they are out in a field with no amenities, this was a God send. sent some in every care package. small enough to put in their bags and completely saved them and allowed them to do more during their days without hurting.
Glory A.
Glory A.
Most people use this for baby's butts but my husband had gotten burn with a blow torch on his arm so imagine the type of burn it was. This actually helped him vs. what the doctor ordered. He used this for this burn and it was amazing what it did. If it can help with an actual burn then it should be great for a baby's behind,
Caitlyn S.
Caitlyn S.
Clarksville , TN
This is the best diaper rash cream out there. My daughter had a really bad rash when she was born I put a decent coat of this in the affected area and the next day she was back to normal such a life saver. Plus you can uses this stuff to prevent a rash from even happening so having a jar full would be smart.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Russellville, AR
Great product! Can be purchased at Target for $5-$15 depending on the size you get. It works great and clears up terrible diaper rashes. I received this as a gift at my baby shower after being told to be sure and put it on my registry by ALL my mom friends. I am so glad I listened! It is a miracle worker.
Katey B.
Katey B.
Laramie, WY
This was my go to until I started cloth diapering. Before I cloth diapered I would use this a ton, it worked so well and quick. After I started to cloth diaper, I used it once but it stained my diaper so I started to use Coconut oil. For all my non cloth diapering friends I always tell them to try this.
Liz C.
Liz C.
We got this as a gift at our baby shower and I am so very thankful. We received several diaper rash type creams and this one shamed all of the others. This paste is more like a miracle cream because it cleared up even the worst diaper rashes. This is a must for every parent.
JoLynn G.
JoLynn G.
Horace, ND
This product is amazing. I've used this and ONLY this for all three of my children. My first child had his first diaper rash and nothing would clear it up until this. Will never use another product for a diaper rash. Highly recommend this to anyone!
Crystal O.
Crystal O.
Brooklyn , MD
The thick creamy formula was wonderful to help with chaffing and irritation for my incontinent grandmother. I didn't think it would make a difference but within one day I noticed a dramatic reduction in redness. I would definitely but this again!!
Leslye R.
Leslye R.
Dinuba , Ca
I had never heard of this brand until recently I was sent a free sample to try out! I really like it! I'm not to sure about price compared to other brands that are similar but I would guess it would be by much
Leslie P.