BY BOUDREAUX'S

Jennifer C.
Orlando, FL
I live by this! when my daughter was small she would get some bad rashes due to her sensitive skin and I tried everything in store, once I bought this cream I was amazed on how fast it heeled and it stays on for a long time. I use this on my son now and when friends ask i always make sure they buy this because it works wonders.
Amber L.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I've used a few different brands of diaper cream for my kids, but nothing works like this stuff. I couldn't tell you why, but when I use this stuff on a rash it's almost always gone the next diaper change, unlike the other brands that can take forever to see an improvement.
Alana F.
Tucson, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This stuff is great! I buy it by the jar. I got my last jar on Amazon. I like to keep it on hand for the unexpected. Totally affordable, best at getting rid of diaper rash fast. I totally recommend them.
Shelby L.
Ebensburg, PA
This product works wonders on my little ones bottom! However I really don't like the smell it's kind of potent but I can deal with the smell if it makes her feel better
Christina K.
Phoenix, AZ
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I absolutely love this stuff! My poor baby always has a rash on his bum and special area. His pediatrician gave us a sample of it and I'm sure glad she did because this stuff is a miracle cream! It's not sticky, not oily, and you only need a tiny bit and it will cover the entire rash. And it works really fast too. I've seen his rashes come one day and the very next day, it's either completely gone or already almost gone depending on the rash. I can't wait to purchase my very first bottle of it.

And I just found out it does a really good job in preventing rashes. I'm almost out of the sample so now I'm even more excited to purchase it, no matter what the price tag says. It's well worth it.
Bree T.
Slidell , LA
When my neice was a baby this was the best. she is 4 now so don't need it much butttttttt, a lot of my friends are military and when they are out in a field with no amenities, this was a God send. sent some in every care package. small enough to put in their bags and completely saved them and allowed them to do more during their days without hurting.
Glory A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Most people use this for baby's butts but my husband had gotten burn with a blow torch on his arm so imagine the type of burn it was. This actually helped him vs. what the doctor ordered. He used this for this burn and it was amazing what it did. If it can help with an actual burn then it should be great for a baby's behind,
Jessica P.
Russellville, AR
Great product! Can be purchased at Target for $5-$15 depending on the size you get. It works great and clears up terrible diaper rashes. I received this as a gift at my baby shower after being told to be sure and put it on my registry by ALL my mom friends. I am so glad I listened! It is a miracle worker.
Katey B.
Laramie, WY
This was my go to until I started cloth diapering. Before I cloth diapered I would use this a ton, it worked so well and quick. After I started to cloth diaper, I used it once but it stained my diaper so I started to use Coconut oil. For all my non cloth diapering friends I always tell them to try this.
Liz C.
We got this as a gift at our baby shower and I am so very thankful. We received several diaper rash type creams and this one shamed all of the others. This paste is more like a miracle cream because it cleared up even the worst diaper rashes. This is a must for every parent.
Leslie P.