Boudreaux's Boudreaux #39;s Butt Paste, Diaper Rash Ointment, Foil Packet .33 oz (10 g) (box of 50)

BY BOUDREAUX'S #57 in Diaper Rash Treatments

Danielle B.
Love this cream it completely coats the rash area and creates a waterproof barrier that will hold up awhile. The only downside is it that is is very thick and can be hard to wipe off to the point were your making the area irritated. This by far is one of the best diaper rash cream out there!
Amber A.
Grand Forks, ND
I received a sample of this before my son was born. After using it once, I bought a full size from the store! Its the only diaper rash cream I'll buy. It isn't watered down like some other brands. Its thick and goes on smoothly and with ease. Also it's long lasting! Favorite diaper rash ointment by far!
Jazmin C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I got a sample of this when I registered at baby r us and never used it till recently and this stuff worked instantly. you actually get a couple of uses from this packet, mine came with a coupon. I think the maximum strength one works even better than this original one. but I'd totally recommend this.
Jessica T.
Love Butt Paste. My daughter uses it every day and I have to admit I have been known to use it a time or two as well. Doesn't burn and gets the job done. As a matter of fact, I always make sure to buy this for my friends that are expecting. HANDS DOWN THE BEST ON THE MARKET!
Alicia D.
Hampton, IA
This came from pinch me and I absolutely love this product. Very affordable and actually does what it says. It is quite thick and a little bit goes a long way so it will last a while.
Kirbee N.
Sioux Center, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I've tried this sample size, and I was really pleased. We use Money Butt, which is a terrible name for a great product too. I would compare this really favorably to that cream. Very gentle, good protection, and low-odor.
Julie M.
Tucson, AZ
This is a thick diaper cream which is perfect for those stubborn diaper rashes. I was lucky that my son did not get diaper rash too often, but when he did i would always reach for this and it would clear it up in no time!
Kilista T.
Pea Ridge, AR
This clears up diaper rash QUICK! my baby girl hasn't had a bad one yet with us using this at the first sign of irritation! My nieces and nephews have gotten bad ones and they use this and it is clear within hours!
Jill D.
Lincoln, MO
I received this as a sample and fell in love! Bought the full size after it was gone. This was handy to have waiting in the diaper bag for an emergency and it got used!
Mallory S.
Linden, MI
I received a sample when I registered for my baby..ended up buying a full size. its nice and thick. I like that it goes on smooth and stays where you put it.