Boudreaux's Baby Kisses

Soothes and helps heal dry, chapped lips and cheeks. With Peruvian balsam for healthy skin. Boudreaux s Baby Kisses was formulated especially for infants and kids without unnecessary additives. A non-irritating, effective way to quickly restore moisture and help heal dry, chapped lips and cheeks. Not Tested on Animals. Please Recycle. Questions or comments?

WHERE can I find BOUDREAUX'S BABY KISSES?
Start your review of Boudreaux's Baby Kisses !
Product Highlights
He never had dry cheeks or lips and believe it or not kids get chapped lips very often so they need a moisturizerin reviews
my little one gets real chappy lips and cheeks and this stuff helps.in reviews
I received this from someone at my baby shower along with other items and I never really used it on my child because her lips were never dry.in reviews
Stephanie M.
I used this on my daughter when she was just born. She would get really bad rashes as a newborn and this is the only thing that helped her feel better.
Aubrie F.
Very moisturizing and comfortable. It is greasy/Vaseline like so if that's not your thing then you wouldn't like it. I love using this after I exfoliate my lips. No scent or color
Kandie M.
Puyallup, WA
I love this product. My son seems to get chapped lips a lot when the wind picks up in the winter. It's easy for him to apply and not make a huge mess.
Sarah B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product for a few reasons, the first being that my last name is Boudreaux :) the second because this product works. my little one gets real chappy lips and cheeks and this stuff helps. my husband and I have tried a lot of products but nothing works like this!!!
serenity M.
Fort Smith, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
It’s super great and cheap. Works wonders. I recommend it for diaper rash of all variations.
Christianne S.
Brook Park, OH
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
This is always a life saver with my little ones. Especially great for winter babies and lasts ages. I usually pic it up at Target. Totally reccomend this.
Ashley P.
Best moisturizer for chapped lips and skin I have found. Goes on smoothly not greasy feeling can be used on baby lips cheeks and noses leaves skin feeling silky smooth doesn't take a lot so it lasts long and I even use it mysef.
Shannon R.
Redding, CA
Works excellent on the babies and even feels great on my chapped lips! no menthol or heavy perfume and doesn't have a film or taste
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY
Love this. I have a winter baby and using regular chapstick wasn't an option. I got this in a gift set and i love it!
Adrienne G.
Small and easy to carry with you everywhere and can be used on lips, noses, and baby cheeks! It is safe for use on any of those areas and it worked like a charm. I use it myself for my lips, especially in winter.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...