New ParentDiaperingDiaper Rash TreatmentsBoudreauxs Butt Paste
Boudreaux Original Butt Paste 4 oz Tube (Pack of 6)

Boudreaux Original Butt Paste 4 oz. Tube (Pack of 6)

Boudreaux Original Butt Paste 4 oz. Tube (Pack of 6) [Health and Beauty]

Boudreaux's Butt Paste

Item Weight: 1.5 pounds

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Boudreaux Original Butt Paste 4 oz. Tube (Pack of 6)!
Elizabeth  G.
Bloomfield, IN
Such a great name 🤗 I love it! This is a great cream for little bitty bottoms with or without a rash or other form of irritated skin issues. This paste is exactly that it’s texture is pasty but goes on smooth and easy so it doesn’t cause discomfort too sensitive little bottoms it’s great for preventing diaper rash and also works exceptionally well healing it too!
Christine J.
This is the best diaper rash creme ever Clears up the rash by the next diaper change. It is my go to rash creme. been using for years now. a must have for all kids in dispers.
misty W.
Oregon City
Amazing product. Convenient size to carry in the diaper bag, but lasts awhile as a little goes a long way with this product.
Tanysha S.
Bensenville, IL
I like starting for the price, they are good quality, I used it when my daughter was 1 to 2 years old because the diaper make her have rash, actually she’s 4 so everything is good!!! I’m highly recommend! :)
Shelby D.
Cadillac, MI
This is an ok diaper cream. It has a weird smell so it’s not my favorite. Works okay though. I did end up using the whole tube so it wasn’t that bad.
Jamie E.
Decatur, IL
This is a good paste but ive only purchased it once. They carry this at the dollar General too. It doesn't stay on as good as desitin but its ok!
Samantha W.
I am long past my diaper changing years but this Boudreaux Original Butt Paste cream was my must have for when my baby girls little bum bum' got irritated. As soon as I noticed redness or irritation at all I would spread just enough to cover where it was red and it was back to smiling baby for me by the next diaper change! Keep it in your diaper bag, purse, and stocked up in the cabinet! You will not be disapointed!
Ashley H.
Prospect, KY
Boudreaux's is a good product (and it smells good too).  It works to keep my baby's skin healthy, but I couldn't give it 5 stars because it doesn't seem to quickly heal rash outbreaks.  When my son or daughter had a bad diaper rash, I needed to turn to another product.  But overall, good for everyday use to maintain healthy skin!
Elizabeth  M.
Saint Peters, MO
I didn't care for the Boudreaux diaper rash cream for my daughter. It was too thick and I didn't really notice a difference when using this product on my daughter when I definitely had with others types of creams. I actually didn't continue to use this cream with my daughter after using the couple of small tubes we received at our baby shower. Wouldn't recommend.

Looking for your answer?