Boucheron Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Yana S.Boucheron Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Lear46412 Nayreth Jeniree A.Boucheron Eau de Parfum Natural Spray uploaded by Ramatu T.

BY BOUCHERON

Boucheron Eau de Parfum Natural Spray, 1.6 fl. oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS see more...

Ramatu T.
Minnesota
I can write a long essay for this, love this scent and I purchase lots of perfumes its like an hobby, throughout the years my mom has influenced my love for perfumes this is a great scent looking to have a signature scent try this one, its lovely and very sensual scent. would not regret it.
Jennifer B.
Schertz, TX
Love the smell. Beautiful bottle and will last a very long time as well. Love this product and it always stays on my skin all day😍😍😍. My friends always ask what puffy me I'm wearing. I will definitely buy again.
Dani B.
Bolingbrook , IL
One if my all time favorite scents. Not a fragrance that I use every day, but one I wear for special occasions and when I want to feel beautiful and sexy. Definitely a seductive scent. Love it!
Larimar B.
Gurabo, Puerto Rico
I usually go with sweet perfumes, but Boucheron has a soft and slecite smell that is impossible to resist. Its a really sophisticated fragance and it worth the price. A really recommended if you look for a elegant,fragance and that would transport you through time, but still fit today times.
Brittany D.
Dallas, TX
I really like this perfume. It is fairly priced and can be purchased at any department store. It has a unique bottle. The scent is on the more mature side. I've been buying this for years and love it!!
Genesis B.
Winter park , FL
Ahhhhh natural sprays are my favorite. This will last for a while on your skin. I got it as a present for my birthday and I couldn't be happier. The smell of a soft breeze of summer.
Lisa S.
union, KY
This is a little heavier of us and then I usually go with but everyone who passes he always asked me when I'm wearing it and it does last all day so it has grown on me
Joskaira V.
Jersey curly
This is a very good perfume that smells lovely and good i will buy this to the people that smell bad and give it to them so that they could smell good and lovely
Sharon M.
Love this perfume. Strangely my grandmother was the one to introduce me to this and chanel no. 5.... soft and delicate, doesn't fade right away...
Anthony V.
San Antonio, TX
This is a very good perfume it smells really great last all day need this for people who smell bad in my class room hah but yea it's good and cute
Natalie F.
Gardena, CA
Does it smell like an old lady? I'm looking for a scent to wear to internship interviews that doesn't leave me smelling like an old lady but also something that smells like a young lady would wear instead of my Justin Bieber scent!
Steph R.
Where can I purchase this ? My godmother loves this perfume
Monse F.
It's all I want in a battol yea so good
Mehshi K.
calgary, alberta, AB
Its price plzzz....where it is avaiable????
emily b.
Is it worth it's price???