BY BOUCHERON

Citrus and woodsy tones. see more...

Buy on Bloomin...*
Olga S.
Justice , Il
I bought this for my husband when he smelled it on some random old man at work so we went to the store sniffed lots of cologne and finally found. It smells great a little goes a long way and it stays long after the first spray.
Racine R.
Rancho Mirage, CA
This cologne is nice because it's subtle, whereas other clowns are just way too heavy. I enjoy when my husband wears his cologne because it lasts a long time, and the smell is light.
Abigail W.
Palm Bay, FL
Yuck! I sister some of this while Christmas shopping at Dillard's looking for something new for my guy and I almost threw this one down.. I personally don't like the smell at all
Kiran P.
Orlando, FL
Award winning in 2010 best consumer choice in international market .., hard to find in departmental stores. It's great smells
aymee g.
My husband love this cologne and me I like when he put this cologne ,beacuse it smells so good
I really like how it smells
Melissa m.
Arlington, TX
I love this cologne. It's hard to find but worth it. It smells fresh and clean. It's a nice gift for a friend or family.
James G.
Tampa, FL
I love this cologne and the ladies do too. It's just right for those of us who want a fresh fragrance that's not too over the top.
Shannon H.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
How does this smell? Is it overwhelming?