BY BOTTOM DOLLAR FOOD #17 in Specialty Food Stores

• How do the prices here compare to another grocery store? Are the ...3 Answers
  • Does anyone have any info about bottom dollar food? i was thinkin...4 Answers
Kristin A.
Allentown, PA
Great place to shop for deep discounts. Be sure to bring your own re-useable bags here, and sign up for their card. I am giving this 4 stars out of 5 because I don't think their produce is always the most fresh. I was in a local store once and they had moldy basil leaves still in their package.
Jeneane M.
I liked Bottom Dollar, they had very reasonably prices for the things you get and on top of the great prices they allow coupons. I'm not sure if it's happening all over the US but, another company bought them which is disappointing I won't be able to shop there ever again.
Heather B.
Delran, NJ
This is one of my favorite super markets. It's great if you're on a budget. The stores are SO simple to navigate through and so easy to get the shopping done. I love that they make you bring your own bags (or buy reusable ones there). I have never had a bad experience!
Loriann M.
Worked for this company for 3.5 years and they gave me no respect all. I also shopped there but really wasn't saving much on a lot of items I need. No sad too see them closing but sad too see all those losing there jobs.
Amber R.
Palmerton, PA
Definitely a great store for all you bargain shoppers out there. Their products have great prices and most are cheaper than Walmart especially when it's on sale! The store is easy to navigate and products on the shelves are kept fresh!
Jessica H.
Bellmawr, NJ
This store is great for finding many of the daily necessities. Name brand and store brands are low prices! The meats and produce section are great, although small, they are fresh and never out of date.
Shanita M.
Alexandria , VA
My family use to shop here when our food lion became bottom dollar. The food is pretty cheap the only thing we use to hate going there were there bags were cheaply mad and you had to use boxes instead
Rei L.
Shakopee, MN
Not everything was cheaper than other places, but I did make use of their coupons when they sent them. Just recently went back to Jersey to visit people and saw they were closed, that was a bummer.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
I used to shop here like 3-4 years ago, I don't anymore because I moved. But I've never had a bad experience. I just don't like having to buy my own bags. Or have my own bags. And bag my own stuff.
Tina G.
Philadelphia, PA
RIP Bottom Dollar! This was one of my favorite grocery store to get all of my pantry staples. They always had good deals on fresh produce and meats. So sad to see them go.
Mary-Beth A.
Bradford, PA
Does anyone have any info about bottom dollar food? i was thinking about checking it out to see if i could save some money but wasn't sure what it was like.
Jennifer B.
Foodie Expert
How do the prices here compare to another grocery store? Are the prices really at rock bottom all the time?
melissa s.
Centreville, VA
What is the coupon policy at this storw, and how do the products compare to your larger chained grocery stores?