Bottle™ Flip Board Game uploaded by Bailey F.Bottle™ Flip Board Game uploaded by Bailey F.

BY BOTTLE FLIP

Flippin’ Awesome

Think you have the skills to be the bottle flip champion amongst your friends? Now’s the time to find out! Earn points and move along the board by completing individual challenges, face-to-face “Flip Offs”, group “All Out Flip Outs” or create your own challenges! It’s flippin’ awesome!

What’s Included:

120 Challenge Cards
1 Gameboard
1 Scoreboard
1 Starter Bottle
6 Bottle cap playing pieces

Erika O.
Buena Park , CA
I loved this game for the simple fact that it got my step son to get off a tablet or electronic device and actually engage In something different . He enjoyed this game from beginning to end
Bailey F.
Reedley
This is the best game! My son loves to bottle flip. Before we got this game his flipping used to drive me crazy, but now it's a fun way to get together as a family and enjoy his hobby. There are some really fun challenges, we spend most of the time just laughing and recording each other. I totally recommend this game for any little bottle flippers out there. We have a blast!