BY BOTTLE CAP

Use these bottle caps to make unique accessories and jewelry pieces. This package contains fifty standard one-inch bottle caps. Theme: Cheetah Colors: Yellow and black Materials: Metal Includes 50 bottle caps Dimensions: 1-inch diameter Not for children under 3 years Recommended for ages 6 and up see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Charlotte L.
Charlotte L.
Green Pond, SC
Lots of fun! Put a picture in it, fill with resin or use an enamel dome, add a bail or punch a hole with a jewelry punch and you have a fun charm to make a necklace or key charm! They also make really nice pie tins for polymer clay and doll house minitures
Jenna W.
Jenna W.
Gladwin, MI
Great product. I have used it for many parties and get togethers. i always get lots of compliments
daja l.
daja l.
Birmingham, AL
Super cute I use these for my daughter birthday party and everyone loved it ....
Robin S.
Robin S.
Hugo, OK
Mega Parent Expert
I love doing crafts for friends, and one of the things that I love making is a bottlecap tag frames. Usually I have to paint the bottle caps.but buying these makes it much more simpler and unique and they are highly requested by customers and friends.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Clarksville, TN
I bought these and glued magnets to the back for our refrigerator! My daughter loves them and they are cute!
karen d.
karen d.
I actually used these for my baby shower in a game and everyone was amazed that they we're bottle caps and that they we're really pretty. Guests loved them. My mom used the rest in her crafts and look really nice!