Botticelli Foods Botticelli Pasta Sauce, 24 oz

by Botticelli

24 oz QTY 6Homemade with Italian tomatoes. Premium quality pasta sauce. All natural. From the farm to your table. No preservatives. Botticelli pasta sauces are made with the finest and freshest Italian tomatoes. We prepare our sauces using traditional...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Botticelli Foods Botticelli Pasta Sauce, 24 oz!
Howell, NJ
1,048 reviews
Botticelli Foods Botticelli Pasta Sauce, 24 oz uploaded by Melissa B.
This roasted garlic pasta sauce is SO good! It has a really prominent, delicious roasted garlic flavor and it’s seasoned very nicely. It is affordable and can be found at most grocery stores. I used it in baked spaghetti for dinner this week and it came out amazing!! Definitely recommend!
Brick, NJ
Botticelli Foods Botticelli Pasta Sauce, 24 oz uploaded by Joe W.
Great way for to add in a quick meal. Homemade taste. Its like a party in your mouth
Norwood, MA
One of the best sauces with whole ingredients. Rao’s is overly priced and this provides an alternative that has no preservatives and great taste.
Fairfield, CA
Whenever I am making pasta, I always make it a point to grab some type of Botticelli sauce. My family used to be an avid user of Prego, but for some reason, we wanted to try something new, so we grabbed this on a whim and stuck with it! It isn't extremely salty, which was perfect for my mom, and the selection is crazy. I haven't found a sauce I disliked!
New York City
My favorite is the Botticelli bolognese sauce. I am not vegan but this is vegan friendly and soooooo tasty! This is probably the only sauce I use now.

Looking for your answer?