Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Eau de Toilette

by Bottega Veneta

In a masterful synthesis of ingredients, Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Eau de Toilette captures the essence of the Bottega Veneta man. A blend of bergamot and fir balsam brings brightness and depth to the fragrance, while a strong, charismatic note of pimento adds refinement. A harmonious combination of leather and labdanum provides a masculine finish.

Notes:

- Top: bergamot, pine, juniper berry.

- Middle: pimento, clary sage, fir balsam.

- Base: leather, patchouli, cistus labdanum.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bottega Veneta Pour Homme Eau de Toilette!
How would you rate this product?
Kevin Q.
N Highlands, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
I received this product as a take home sample and I must say it smells amazing. Very masculine and sensual. Will definitely purchase!
Joseph F.
I’ve already reviewed this, but I’m hooked. Scent lasts overnight, strong enough people can smell but not so strong to send people running
Nolan Y.
Falmouth, ME
I was very excited to receive this product in a vox box, did not go well. It was very smelly and would stink up the entire room. I do not like the smell either, it was very warm if I were to describe it. It is also very expensive and I do not think that it is a good deal for anyone to go out of their way to purchase.
Andrew T.
Not a big fan of this cologne. Was really excited at first when i got it in my vox box but then I sprayed it. It’s way too earthy and kind of over powering. I looked to see how much it was and it’s not a good value in my opinion.

Looking for your answer?