BeautyFragranceFragrance for HimBottega Veneta
POUR HOMME by Bottega Veneta - EDT SPRAY 17 OZ - MEN

BOTTEGA VENETA POUR HOMME by Bottega Veneta - EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ - MEN

by Bottega Veneta

EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ

How does this compare to Burberry London for Men?
Start your review of BOTTEGA VENETA POUR HOMME by Bottega Veneta - EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ - MEN!
Juan B.
Holland, OH
BOTTEGA VENETA POUR HOMME by Bottega Veneta - EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ - MEN uploaded by Juan B.
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
With a very strong masculine smell one spray to both wrist is enough to keep the ladies wondering. Why does he smell so attractive? It's Bottega Venetta Pour Homme Eau de Toilette. It does the trick every time. I received this complimentary spray bottle for testing and I'm super excited to use it and get more.
Bear D.
San Diego , CA
BOTTEGA VENETA POUR HOMME by Bottega Veneta - EDT SPRAY 1.7 OZ - MEN uploaded by Bear D.
Thanks influenster for sending me bottegaveneta’s cologne. Now my review is that it last me all day which is rare because im a sweaty gross monster and usually cologne wears off after an hour lol. But this lasted me all day. Only thing is the price point. The smell is very masculine and its not too strong but also not too light. Other than that I recommend this for my gentleman .
Luis D.
I recive my firs VoxBox with this and let me tell you I love the smell of this perfume I just hate sweet perfume and this is just the way I like it and it stay for hours am a very active guy and I can tell you the smell stayed for a long time I personally will try to find this in the near store o just buy it online
Ask a question to the Influenster community...