Bottega Veneta Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml/2.5oz

by Bottega Veneta

Bottega Veneta, the first fragrance for women is a complex and abstract mix of raw materials woven harmoniously. It is in the way of the intrecciato weaving technique, associated with the brand Bottega Veneta, that master perfumers Michel Almairac and Amandine Marie have composed a singular fragrance. From the very start, the olfactive identity of the brand appears through the original cross-combination of plum and pink pepper, which brings brightness and depth. A strong and charismatic note of sambac jasmine (a variety of jasmine less animal and more floral), reflects in the heart the elegance of the Bottega Veneta woman. Harmonious contrast between modernity and tradition, this fragrance continues to radiate through its specific leather accord, a symbol and signature of Bottega Veneta fashion design. Brand: Bottega Veneta. Style Name: Bottega Veneta Eau de Parfum. Style Number: 500620.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Bottega Veneta Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml/2.5oz!
Hannah W.
Bottega Veneta Eau De Parfum Spray 75ml/2.5oz uploaded by Hannah W.
This perfume has such a nice musty smell to it. The bottle gives me Venice, Italy vibes. It is pretty expensive, so if you’re feeling boujee, you should definitely get it!
Marcela  O.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
One of my all time favorite fragrances! And one of the very few that lasts all day and smells divine. This is the perfect perfume for anyone who doesn’t like too fruity or too musky/woodsy but I’d describe this perfume as the perfect balance as it’s not too feminine but at the same time, not too strong, if that makes sense. Just an overall lovely scent and a go to of mine when I can’t decide which perfume to wear.
Klaudia C.
This is another one of my go to perfumes smells delicious not too sweet just right it leathery, has a flower scent to it.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
In love with it... I was passing by a store the other day searching for new fragrances to add to my little collection, when a lady comes and shows me this one. I fell in love with it, I bought right away. It has that soft but very strong kind of smell that stays just everywhere you go. I absolutely adore it....
Karen S.
Fort Pierce, FL
Purchased at: Bloomingdale's
This perfume spray-is a classic scent, it makes you feel beautiful. I have been wearing this for about 7 years, and I still feel the same every time I wear it. The price has gone up but It’s still worth it! I would invite anyone to try this, it’s for grown women not teenagers sorry!
Pamela S.
algonquin
This by far is my favorite perfume. I had a coworker who wore it and I always loved this scent. It has a spicy side to it and is long lasting. Whenever I wear it I always get a lot of compliments. It is more expensive than most perfumes but it is worth it a little goes a long way.
Shaleen Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Very very strong, can be overwhelming. So one spray is enough. It smells like an old lady perfume at first but if you let it into your skin and natural fragrance it smells amazingggg. I’m in love with it once it settles down.
Debbie-Ann  W.
Love the scent ever since I got it as a sample. It is complex and pretty strong. A little goes a long way. ..
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
This reminds me of Coco Chanel.  It is a very very classic, mature scent, but with a "green" floral element(does that make sense? not like rose or peony but like a green leafy garden).  There is also a light caramel/sugar element to it.  It is lighter and more summery than the classic Chanel scents it reminds me of.  I feel like if you opened up a refined mature woman's vintage Bottega bag, it would smell like this.   The bottle is a boring, with a slight boho look.  I would rather see some intrecciato reference - something actually woven or woven looking on there.
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
This is a fruity, floral fragrance. It first hits with the scent of jasmine but then the sweet scent of plum comes up behind it. It's soft and feminine. It's sexy but not overbearing. It'd be an easy to wear fragrance that would fit for all seasons.

Looking for your answer?