BY BOTTEGA VENETA

Bottega Veneta, the first fragrance for women is a complex and abstract mix of raw materials woven harmoniously. It is in the way of the intrecciato weaving technique, associated with the brand Bottega Veneta, that master perfumers Michel Almairac and Amandine Marie have composed a singular fragrance. From the very start, the olfactive identity of the brand appears through the original cross-combination of plum and pink pepper, which brings brightness and depth. A strong and charismatic note of sambac jasmine (a variety of jasmine less animal and more floral), reflects in the heart the elegance of the Bottega Veneta woman. Harmonious contrast between modernity and tradition, this fragrance continues to radiate through its specific leather accord, a symbol and signature of Bottega Veneta fashion design. Brand: Bottega Veneta. Style Name: Bottega Veneta Eau de Parfum. Style Number: 500620. see more...

Devon O.
Mathias, WV
My favourite perfume I’ve ever had. It smells absolutely amazing though it may not be for everyone. The bottle is heavy and glass which is beautiful. It lasts forever. It is SO expensive though. I would totally buy it again!
Caroline R.
Williston, ND
This reminds me of Coco Chanel.  It is a very very classic, mature scent, but with a "green" floral element(does that make sense? not like rose or peony but like a green leafy garden).  There is also a light caramel/sugar element to it.  It is lighter and more summery than the classic Chanel scents it reminds me of.  I feel like if you opened up a refined mature woman's vintage Bottega bag, it would smell like this.   The bottle is a boring, with a slight boho look.  I would rather see some intrecciato reference - something actually woven or woven looking on there.
LJ L.
Providence, RI
In love with it... I was passing by a store the other day searching for new fragrances to add to my little collection, when a lady comes and shows me this one. I fell in love with it, I bought right away. It has that soft but very strong kind of smell that stays just everywhere you go. I absolutely adore it....
Tiffany F.
Hamilton, OH
This is a fruity, floral fragrance. It first hits with the scent of jasmine but then the sweet scent of plum comes up behind it. It's soft and feminine. It's sexy but not overbearing. It'd be an easy to wear fragrance that would fit for all seasons.
Debbie-Ann W.
Love the scent ever since I got it as a sample. It is complex and pretty strong. A little goes a long way. ..
Emma F.
this perfume is so nice, it lasts all day and the scent is beautiful. it comes in a nice bottle but i would say it is very small for the price