BOTOX® Cosmetic

by Botox Cosmetic

BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in adults for a short period of time (temporary).

BOTOX® Cosmetic ? Mini Shape Tape™ Concealer 35N medium Hi all you fab and knowledgeable influensters, I NEED YOUR HELP, so ive got my new date for the mega needles and IT'S 3 DAYS BEFORE MY DAUGHTERS WEDDING DAY!!!!🥺😫. I've told her ouch and I need help with a Concealer or foundation that will hide 2 black eyes.????
WhIch is better: BOTOX® Cosmetic or Dysport ?
WooLl this define my jawline better?
Start your review of BOTOX® Cosmetic!
How would you rate this product?
Alexis S.
Tempe, AZ
BOTOX® Cosmetic uploaded by Alexis S.
BOTOX® Cosmetic uploaded by Alexis S.
I get Botox every 3 months and majority on my forehead. I have always had pretty bad 11 lines, even as a kid (my mom does as well). It doesn’t hurt and makes my skin look good without looking fake or expressionless. In my pictures you can see pre-Botox and 4 days post-Botox.
Rachael M.
BOTOX® Cosmetic uploaded by Rachael M.
BOTOX® Cosmetic uploaded by Rachael M.
I loved how my Botox turned out! It took 2 weeks to take effect, but it came out amazing! I’d definitely get it again
Angelica  M.
Diamondhead, MS
BOTOX® Cosmetic uploaded by Angelica  M.
It was amazing experience! I plan on continuing use of this product. It did not hurt at all. I’m not sure how I would improve the product it depends on how your body adorbs it.
Jaime R.
Stamford, CT
BOTOX® Cosmetic uploaded by Jaime R.
Botox last longer than Dysport. I love Botox it removed my fine lines in my forehead and my eyes. It definitely works better in my opinion
Christina  P.
Brewton, AL
BOTOX® Cosmetic uploaded by Christina  P.
I finally got forehead Botox and Juvederm in my lips. Huge difference! If ur thinking about Botox and ur hesitant just do it! I didn’t use numbing cream w Botox just on lips for filler. Barely felt a thing! My forehead lines are so minimum now. Highly recommend for lines & wrinkles!
Stacey M.
Canastota, NY
BOTOX® Cosmetic uploaded by Stacey M.
I get this done every 3 months for my migraines. It's 31 shots total & they do my head, neck & shoulders. It has been a life saver for me! I used to get migraines 3-4 times a week. Now I'll get one once a month, if that. The frequency of my migraines has improved dramatically, too. So if I do get one, it's less intense than what they usually are. If you can get past the needles (I know some people can be scared of them), it's so worth doing this! The procedure itself takes about 3-4 minutes, so it's really fast. * I should mention there is swelling for about 2 days, but then it goes away. Usually I go home & ice my head for the day so it reduces swelling. You may even get a headache within the first 2 days because of the injections, but it'll go away with ice.
Priscilla  T.
Monahans, TX
BOTOX® Cosmetic uploaded by Priscilla  T.
I freaking LOVE ❤️ Botox. I was ace pri all for years. I had friends who were getting Botox and I always thought no way I’d ever stick needles in my face for wrinkles. Then one day I noticed I had sooo many forehead wrinkles 🤦🏼‍♀️ so I thought I’d give it a try. It didn’t hurt all that much, the needles are super tiny. After about a week the results are AMAZING!!!!! My picture is before Botox and after 7 days (which is about how long it takes to see the full effect). Other than my “puffy cheeks) 🙄, my wrinkles are gone!!! Botox is a bit pricey but I’ll pay it over and over again 😁
Chaunte H.
BOTOX® Cosmetic uploaded by Chaunte H.
I get Botox for migraines and it's been a lifesaver! I have chronic, intractable migraines. Which means I have them everyday, nonstop. Botox is the only long-term treatment I've tried that has been able to help them. I get 28 to 31 injections from my neck up, all over my head, my jaw (to lessen my clenching) and forehead, every 6 months. It does affect my appearance slightly. It slims my jaw and raises my eyebrows along with smoothing out the lines I've acquired from furrowing my brows in pain. What a godsend!
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
1,209 reviews
BOTOX® Cosmetic uploaded by Heather  S.
I’ve done Botox injections only 4 times in my lifetime (I’m almost 52). I recently got my crows feet and “11’s” done. Honestly, I did around my eyes more for my under eye bags than wrinkles. It seems to help in that area. It’s not made for that and I’m not saying it will be effective for you but for me, it makes a difference. I’m very happy with the results. I’m not advocating doing it or not doing it. That’s a completely personal decision but if you are considering it, please make sure to go to a board certified doctor who specializes in Botox injections. Having said that, Botox has been around for years and has a very conclusive history of being safe. The side effects are minimal depending on your sensitivity. Can there be issues? Of course! Nothing is 100% fail proof but for the most part, there are no issues. If you get Botox regularly (about every 4-6 months), the effects are cumulative which means the results will last longer in between visits. I definitely suggest checking out their website and doing thorough research but as I mentioned, I’m very happy with my results. #skincaresecret #fashionista #injectables #smoothskin #antiaging #dowhatmakesyouhappy
Brandy B.
Wichita, KS
BOTOX® Cosmetic uploaded by Brandy B.
I personally inject my patients with Botox! A large majority of my clientele feel that it lasts longer than other options and with their busy lives they do not have time to come in every three months!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tracey M.
Llanelli, Dyfed
il y a 2 mois
Stacey M. il y a 2 mois
I've been doing Botox for 10 years & rarely get bruising. If you do, it should be slight, but I just read your comment below, so better to be cautious. I would use yellow or light concealer. I used Nars concealer recently & love it! Hopefully you won't need it, but just in case, I would check them out. I got a sample from Sephora & love it!
Misti J.
Argyle, TX
il y a 7 mois
Jaime R. il y a 7 mois
I personally think Botox
Angela  R.
Leesburg, FL
il y a un an
Botox Cosmetic - Has anyone had Botox? I want to get Botox between my eyebrows and was wondering approximately how long it lasted.
Rachel T. il y a un an
It lasts about 2 months if you get it done by someone who knows what they are doing
Amanda R.
Dayton
il y a 2 ans
BOTOX® Cosmetic Is this product worth the hype?
Jennifer P. il y a 2 ans
YES !! Well for me it was for sure. I have a huge forehead and the creases across felt like the grand canyon. Once I started Botox those lines faded and my headache/migraine symptoms subsided as well. I still could express emotion in my face and no one even knew I had it. I think Botox should be part of everyone's anti-aging routine. The quicker you start the less lines you'll have in the long run. Also Botox is one of the most highly researched cosmetic products on the market so the information is all out there (the good the bad and the ugly). Just make sure to find a great injectionist (they're worth their weight in gold).