Botkier York Bond Black Tote

Botkier York Bond Black Tote

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Botkier York Bond Black Tote!
How would you rate this product?
Katia P.
Saint Paul, MN
1,099 reviews
I got this bag because I was in the market for a professional looking black tote. I wasn't very impressed when I recieved it though. Its a little wider than I expected, a little shallow too. I'll probably regift it instead. I wouldn't recommend it.
Lisa M.
Claremont, NH
I wasn’t really over the top with this tote. I wasn’t thinking it was going to be a little more rugged but it’s actually just like any ordinary tote with a less flattering name on it. The style is nice but it’s flimsy.
Taryn B.
San Antonio, TX
Perfect size for my day to day life. Classy, and I love that the outside can just be wiped down. I was super excited to see this as a choice on my Fall FabFitFun box because I needed a cool black tote. Love it!

Looking for your answer?