Botkier uploaded by Patricia L.

BY BOTKIER #66 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Black Patent Mini crossbody includes front flap with custom eyelet and money clip closure and custom swivel hardware. Exterior includes adjustable shoulder strap. Interior includes logo lining with metal logo plate. 6.5" x 7" x 2.5". Cowhide Brinks crossbody, Black Patent.

Botkier
  • "I gr8 this.Dr my sister nd she.really liked.it but the problem was that it T was ripped easily" in 2 reviews
  • "It's kind of to small and super shiny for everyday use.But, hey if this is your style go for it." in 2 reviews
  • "I always find myself reaching for this bag when I know that I'm going to be out and about during the day." in 1 review
  • "I love it it's cute and small not some thing I use every day. " in 1 review
  • "Just the perfect size to fit a phone, small wallet and some credit cards." in 1 review
Thia B.
Dalton, GA
Review for: Trigger Applique Small Satchel more...
Such a cute bag. All of Botkiers bags are extremely well made and sturdy. You'll have it for a long time and they have timeless pieces that can go with a variety of looks.
Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Review for: Sasha Small Duffle, Green more...
Botkier Sasha small duffel is the perfect size, I love it! I bought the small nylon Sasha to use on the weekends for trips! The nylon will make this bag easy to clean and allow versitility for all season wear. I did buy black. The nylon is perfect for incorporating such a dark color into both spring and summer use. I use it all the time now and its held up well!

This size used to be called the "mini" Sasha. I think it is a great size. I was able to fit in much more than I expected. No problems with the zippers when the bag is full.

This bag can be carried as a hobo or a satchel. The single shoulder strap can be clipped underneath the bag giving it a more boxy look. When the strap is underneath the bag, the dimension change and the bag decreases in size. The nylon is pretty enough to easily use this as a bag for going out for the evening in.

There is one outside pocket that has a flap closure. It fits my phone and keys. Inside are two slip pockets and one pen pocket. No keychain in the small sized Sasha. Not sure if it is included int he bigger bags. There is also a zippered pocket inside. Lining is the black signature Botkier lining...or at least it is in the black bag.

Hardware is shiny gold. Very pretty. The buckled straps are for show. They do come unbuckled but you really can't do anything with them as far as making the bag bigger or smaller.

Lightweight bag.

Highly recommend this. I almost want a medium sized one as well. By far my favorite Botkier design.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
Love love love. I bought my first bag this weekend it's so perfect for fall/winter! It's the cutest size and I've been getting so many compliments. The bag feels so nice and I know I'll have this bag for a long time so it's worth the money!
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this brand. The bags are made so well and the leather used is so smooth and smells so amazing. The details are amazing. They also hold up so well with a price point you can't argue with. Recommend
Marlena S.
Review for: Sasha Small Duffle, Green more...
Botkier bags in general are great, sturdy, leather bags built to last over time. I like the fact that they aren't logo-heavy and the focus is really on craftsmanship versus just aesthetics. They can be expensive but you get what you pay for. If you want a sturdy, travel duffel that will last a long time then it makes sense to pay for high quality.
Catherine N.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Eden Satchel, Butterscotch more...
I live this bag! I got the same style in black at their last sample sale, the price is a bit high but if you are in NY during their sample sale, I highly recommend stopping by as they have amazing bags! This one in particular is very wearable, I also love that you have the option of putting it over your shoulder or holding it!
Treasure X.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Review for: Sasha Small Duffle, Green more...
Can we talk about how much stuff you can fit in this bag? Or how smooth the exterior is? I personally love this bag because it has everything I look for in a purse. It's fashionable and goes with many outfit combinations. It is a little on the expensive side but because of the quality it is well worth it.
Lori O.
Bennett, CO
Review for: Sasha Small Duffle, Green more...
This bag is really cute and love all the pockets it has. What a great way to take all your items you might need for a business trip. Looks like maybe even a laptop would fit in it. Excellent alternative to taking a purse and a briefcase with you. Have all you need in one bag.
Michel M.
Palm Desert, CA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
Bought this for a friend. I no longer speak to this friend. This bag is truly ugly but it gets the job done. Is it worth losing a friend over tho? Probably not. Don't do it.
Athena R.
Union, NJ
I like that its black , so its versatile with many different outfits . However, that just is not the right material .. seems like a grandma purse to be honest. From the leather, to the metal to the shape. not cute . Just the color .
danielle w.
Melbourne, FL
Where is this bag sold?
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 3
What store would I find the purse at?
valeria k.
Do they have different colors
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
Who like it
Kathy N.
Richmond, TX
Is this bag worth buying for the price? What kind of clothes can you wear with this bag?