Botkier uploaded by Patricia L.

BY BOTKIER #65 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Black Patent Mini crossbody includes front flap with custom eyelet and money clip closure and custom swivel hardware. Exterior includes adjustable shoulder strap. Interior includes logo lining with metal logo plate. 6.5" x 7" x 2.5". Cowhide Brinks crossbody, Black Patent.

Buy on Bloomin...
  • "I gr8 this.Dr my sister nd she.really liked.it but the problem was that it T was ripped easily" in 2 reviews
  • "It's kind of to small and super shiny for everyday use.But, hey if this is your style go for it." in 2 reviews
  • "I always find myself reaching for this bag when I know that I'm going to be out and about during the day." in 1 review
  • "I love it it's cute and small not some thing I use every day. " in 1 review
  • "Just the perfect size to fit a phone, small wallet and some credit cards." in 1 review
Marlena S.
Marlena S.
Botkier bags in general are great, sturdy, leather bags built to last over time. I like the fact that they aren't logo-heavy and the focus is really on craftsmanship versus just aesthetics. They can be expensive but you get what you pay for. If you want a sturdy, travel duffel that will last a long time then it makes sense to pay for high quality.
Miami
This bag looks gorgeous , the color can be combined with almost any color ... In love with her ​​...
Miami
Beautiful bag , as I would love to have it please me fall in love hahahahaha
Patricia L.
Patricia L.
Franklin sq , NY
Love love love. I bought my first bag this weekend it's so perfect for fall/winter! It's the cutest size and I've been getting so many compliments. The bag feels so nice and I know I'll have this bag for a long time so it's worth the money!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this brand. The bags are made so well and the leather used is so smooth and smells so amazing. The details are amazing. They also hold up so well with a price point you can't argue with. Recommend
Elli-Aisha S.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA
Fashionista Expert
Absolutely love this store! They are always on trend and and have great quality items plus the. Customer service is always great
rosa  E.
rosa E.
Lynwood, Ca
I most say it a super cute bag very nice ... you must have.. i can see myself walking to the mall with this cute n pretty bag on my hands
mariela a.
mariela a.
Potrero, CA
Beautiful and just the perfect size when traveling light and short distance. maybe a quick business trip!!
Agnus H.
Agnus H.
Swing packs are the way to go for a quick trip out-without having to carry a large bag. This swing is shiny and pretty durable.
Denise L.
Denise L.
Dfsfsdfsdfsdfssdfdfsfsdfsdfsdfssdfvdfsfsdfsdfsdfssdfdfsfsdfsdfsdfssdfdfsfsdfsdfsdfssdf
danielle w.
danielle w.
Melbourne, FL
Where is this bag sold?
valeria k.
valeria k.
Do they have different colors
Kendra G.
Kendra G.
Corp Christi, TX
What store would I find the purse at?
Rosmery P.
Rosmery P.
Bronx, NY
Who like it
Kathy N.
Kathy N.
Richmond, TX
Is this bag worth buying for the price? What kind of clothes can you wear with this bag?