Botanics Ultra Calm Skin Calming Day Cream

by Botanics

Soothes, Protects &Amp; Hydrates, For Sensitive Skin With Calming Marshmallow Calms Sensitive Skin Reduces Skin Reactivity Soothes, Protects And Hydrates, For Sensitive Skin.&Nbsp; Immediately Calms Sensitive Skin And With Continued Use Reduces Skin Reactivity.&Nbsp; Active Plant Extract, Marshmallow, Contains Natural Sugars And Polyphenols To Help Calm Skin And Leave It Less Sensitive.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Botanics Ultra Calm Skin Calming Day Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Baytown, TX
Leaves my skin feeling refreshed and revitalized. One of the best face creams for giving your skin a boost
I use this right after washing my face. It does not make me feel oily and it helps that it has spf in it!
I been using this cream for about 2 weeks, my skin feel less dry it feel more smoth i like it!!
Really good for dry skin. Soothes and protects well. Would definitely recommend.
I love day cream , because it makes my skin smooth for the day but only for the winter because my face gets oily.
After the reviews I have read it seems like a product very much worth purchasing defiantly going on my list !!
This cream really is good but you really have to make sure you even it up so in places its not too thick

Looking for your answer?