Skin CareFacial SkincareFace OilBotanics
Triple Age Renewal Facial Oil 25ml

Botanics Triple Age Renewal Facial Oil 25ml

by Botanics

This nourishing facial oil, infused with Purple Orchid extracts, is specifically formulated to hydrate skin, helping to reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles. A few drops of this non-greasy oil absorb quickly to smooth the skin and leave it feeling soft.

Ingredients

Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet almond) oil, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba) seed oil, Rosa canina fruit oil, Sorbitan sesquioleate, Tocopheryl acetate, Alcohol denat., Parfum (Fragrance), Dipropylene glycol, Retinyl palmitate, Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Citronellol, Orchis mascula extract, Coumarin, Tocopherol, Phenoxyethanol.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Botanics Triple Age Renewal Facial Oil 25ml!
Fort Myers, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Just bought this from Walgreens, they had a huge sale and couldn't help myself . The first night I put on too much , face was very oily . So I learned a little goes a long way, I put two drops and it's enough, it has a light scent. I dont care much for it but its not overwhelming. I just started using it so far so good.
Raleigh , NC
Éste facial de triple acción que lleva aceites esenciales es muy bueno para el rostro especialmente en tu tratamiento de rutina diaria
Benton, LA
Purchased at: Target
Makes my skin feel amazing! If my skin is extra dry I will sparingly use under my makeup if I may even use as a overnight treatment. It makes my skin super soft and hydrates it very well. I would recommend!
Alexandria, VA
2,504 reviews
I love this product it is very good for my skin it helps me a lot and it is very good
Battle Ground, WA
At nearly 44 years old, I'm all about getting my skin healthy and keeping it young. This facial oil is a beautiful surprise. I recommend this little gem to anyone who wants smooth and revitalized skin, healthy glow, and soft texture!!
Alexandria , VA
3,867 reviews
I love to take care and look good so I use these products for beautiful skin #Beauty #Skincare
Milton, VT
I just started using this product. And I think that it’s already started to reduce some of the fine lines of aging. I will continue trying it
Valley Stream, NY
2,908 reviews
It’s great product with multiple uses not only use it in dryer but you can also use it for clothing storage and cleaning purposes it’s great household product a must to have at home use it for many purposes and you will not get board it’s great
Dumfries
Eu amo esse produto! Não me canso de usar. É um ótimo investimento! I love this product! I can't get enough of using it. It is a great investment!
Silver Spring, MD
This product is very effective and efficient. Your skin will look awesome. I use it and I love it !

Looking for your answer?