Skin CareFacial SkincareCompressed Skin Care Mask SheetsBotanics
Simply Calm Hydrating Overnight Mask for Stressed Skin - 169 fl oz

Botanics Simply Calm Hydrating Overnight Mask for Stressed Skin - 1.69 fl oz

by Botanics

Inspired by nature, powered by plants
Treat skin to a deeply nourishing mask that works overnight to calm, soothe and hydrate skin. With a moisture-rich blend of cannabis sativa seed oil, argan oil and avocado oil plus carefully selected essential oils of lavender, mandarin and rosemary, this naturally indulgent mask balances skin for a healthier looking, more hydrated complexion by morning. Wake up to beautifully soft skin.

WARNINGS
If product gets into eyes rinse well with water immediately. Color may vary due to natural ingredients.

HOW TO USE
1) Before bed, apply a healthy layer of mask directly to face and neck
2) Allow to work overnight
3) Follow with your normal skincare routine in the morning
4) Use 2-3 times per week

INGREDIENTS
Aqua (Water), Butyrospermum parkii (Shea) butter, Theobroma cacao (Cocoa) seed butter, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed oil, Glycerin, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Cannabis sativa seed oil, Cetyl alcohol, Cetearyl glucoside, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, Sorbitan olivate, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) seed wax, Magnesium aluminum silicate, Euphorbia cerifera (Candelilla) wax, Dicaprylyl ether, Phenoxyethanol, Persea gratissima (Avocado) oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium stearoyl glutamate, Xanthan gum, Sodium ascorbyl phosphate, Dipotassium glycyrrhizate, Sodium hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Citric acid, Argania spinosa kernel oil, Sodium phytate, Limonene, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) oil, Citrus nobilis (Mandarin orange) peel oil, Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) flower/leaf/stem oil, Linalool, Hydroxycitronellal, Citrus tangerina (Tangerine) peel extract, Jasminum officinale (Jasmine) flower/leaf extract, Rose extract, Citrus aurantium dulcis (Orange) peel extract, Impatiens balsamina flower extract, Prunus armeniaca (Apricot) fruit extract, Eugenia caryophyllus (Clove) flower extract, Mangifera indica (Mango) fruit extract, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) flower extract, Pyrus malus (Apple) fruit extract, Eugenol.

I’ve tried other [brand:botanics] products, like the Simply Calm Face Cream and Face Serum, but I’m wondering how the Botanics Simply Calm Hydrating Overnight Mask for Stressed Skin - 1.69 fl oz works? I have dry skin in the winter months and want to try out an overnight mask for more hydration!
Start your review of Botanics Simply Calm Hydrating Overnight Mask for Stressed Skin - 1.69 fl oz!
Angelica M.
Riverside, CA
Botanics Simply Calm Hydrating Overnight Mask for Stressed Skin - 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Angelica M.
Purchased at: Target
So I have rosacea on my cheeks and never have tried getting rid of it because it doesn't bother me. It kind of looks like a natural blush imo. This cream got rid of all my redness, which was really surprising. So if you have too much redness, it's worth a try. I'm not sure I'll buy again, because I was looking for a more rich night moisturizer or mask. It has great ingredients, though, at a great price!
Evelia P.
Lindsay, CA
Botanics Simply Calm Hydrating Overnight Mask for Stressed Skin - 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Evelia P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This product came in perfect time my face dries so bad in the winter and it still hasn’t gotten better glad I found this product and purchased it. It is so easy to get out of the container. It’s very silky smooth easy to rub on. Moistures my skin very good. This product is amazing.
Rebecca S.
Lorain , OH
Botanics Simply Calm Hydrating Overnight Mask for Stressed Skin - 1.69 fl oz uploaded by Rebecca S.
Simply amazing. Can't beat the price. It feels so rich on your face. The scent is light and enjoyable. Texture is to die for. This is everything I want in an overnight masm. The directions are unclear on washing it off in the morning, I've done it both ways (washing it off and leaving it on) you need this in your collection.
Dusty S.
Blountsville, AL
Hydrated, Glowing = 1 Happy Girl!! I am in love with Botanics Simply Calm Hydrating Overnight Mask for Stressed Skin - 1.69 fl oz ! My skin has never felt or looked better! I'm way more hydrated, which is a miracle in Winter, plus my fine lines have diminished and my skin is glowing! For the first time in ages I am not wearing makeup to work yet I feel beautiful! I can't recommend Botanics enough!
Carolina C.
Dallas, TX
Muy buena elección calmante desestrezante sientes tu cara como cuando visitas un spa
Sarah P.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
This has a great, refreshing botanical scent that isn’t too strong. The mask is really thick and creamy and spread over the face really well, but I feel like for me, it just sat on top of the skin. Too thick with no type of dry-down for me to wear over night. It would end up all over my pillows and sheets. But I have started wearing it in hot showers as I feel like the steam helps to thin it out a bit almost while it has time to really soak in
Carmen D.
Germantown, MD
By far one of my favorite and most important parts of my nightly routine!!!! I even purchased the facial moisturizer because I live the mask so much.
Mari M.
Alexandria, VA
2,505 reviews
I love this product it is very good for my skin it helps me a lot and it is very good
Dulce H.
1,048 reviews
I was never open with using things with CBD but I have lot of acne and it’s has helped heal my acne and breakouts so I live it.
Natalie C.
auburn
This felt great all my skin I honestly loved it very much it made me feel fresh and free and it wasn’t pricey I couldn’t prove this product beautiful packaging them altogether it was a very nice gift
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Gianna A.
Island Lake, IL
il y a 6 mois
I’ve tried other Botanics products, like the Simply Calm Face Cream and Face Serum, but I’m wondering how the Botanics Simply Calm Hydrating Overnight Mask for Stressed Skin - 1.69 fl oz works? I have dry skin in the winter months and want to try out an overnight mask for more hydration!