Botanics Organic Facial Oil - .84 fl oz

by Botanics

This precious oil hydrates, locking in moisture for up to 12 hours. Infused with rosehip oil, which is known for promoting a more visibly even skin tone and texture, while nourishing the skin with omegas and essential fatty acids for a complexion that looks radiant and smooth.

This intensely hydrating and nourishing oil is not only a meal for the skin, but can also provide moisture to dry, cracked winter hands. Just a few drops warmed between the hands and applied to the very ends of hair can also help restore the appearance of radiance and shine to dry, damaged strands.

How to Use:
Apply a few drops to skin every morning and evening after cleansing.

Use With:
Botanics Organic Hydrating Eye Cream, Botanics Organic Softening Cleanser, Botanics Organic Toning Spritz

Precautions:
Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately. Do not store in direct sunlight. Color may vary due to natural ingredients.

Inactive ingredients

Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil*, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil*, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil*, Limonene**, Citronellol**, Pelargonium Graveolens Leaf Oil*, Geraniol**, Citrus Aurantium Sinensis Peel Extract*, Linalool**, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil*, Citral** Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Oil*.

Feelings about this product?
Will this make me break out if my skin is dry in some areas and greasy in others?
Botanics Organic Facial Oil - .84 fl oz Does this leave your skin feeling oily after a while or is it absorbent ?
Start your review of Botanics Organic Facial Oil - .84 fl oz!
Alexis D.
LosAngeles
Botanics Organic Facial Oil - .84 fl oz uploaded by Alexis D.
This product really absorbs in the skin well I noticed I really enjoy how it feels like a spa treatment when I’m putting it on and I do not use this daily because it can get very greasy if you are on the oily side like myself , so that’s why I took off a star but when I use my facial steamer it really does absorb well in the skin. It helps reduce the appearance of redness as well.
Kendra K.
I love this stuff! I have acne prone and very oily skin, but it's also dehydrated at the same time. I use this at night in place of a moisturizer and it makes my skin so soft and smooth. My skin looks more supple and healthy. It doesn't clog my pores or cause breakouts which is great. For the price, you can't beat this facial oil.
Summer C.
Maple Shade, NJ
Botanics Organic Facial Oil - .84 fl oz uploaded by Summer C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I have been searching for natural products with lots of hydration. This product certainly fits that! It makes my skin so soft. It doesn’t take long to sink into my skin. It’s also help clear my face because of how clean it is
Claudine S.
Botanics Organic Facial Oil - .84 fl oz uploaded by Claudine S.
My favorite facial oil nourishing skin leaves radiant and smooth i like the ingredients this facial oil the smell is not strong at all abosutely i like.
Ashley L.
Auburn, ME
Botanics Organic Facial Oil - .84 fl oz uploaded by Ashley L.
Love this oil! I’ve tried many different types for my dry skin and this is my favorite. In 3 days my skin is feeling as soft and moisturized as its ever been. My favorite thing is that it’s completely natural and doesn’t contain any type of perfume, it has a very pleasant smell. A little goes a long way and I find it works best after my toner and under my moisturizer. I’m eager to try the other Botanics oils.
Ainsley H.
Norman, OK
Botanics Organic Facial Oil - .84 fl oz uploaded by Ainsley H.
This is a great facial oil. My problem is I feel like it doesn't sink in to the skin if I apply it by its self. It works really well If you put a drop into your face lotion before you apply it on your face. I apply it at night with my lotion to really hydrate my skin. It does a really good job!
Haley C.
Botanics Organic Facial Oil - .84 fl oz uploaded by Haley C.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this product with my gua sha. The oil has a great light citrus scent. The oil helps my gua sha glide easily, but the oil does feel a bit heavy and does not absorb. I can only use right before bed or if not wearing makeup.
Jada T.
It's a facial oil, it might work for some but just not my skin type. I used it in winter when my skin is very dry, it broke me out very badly. I was glad I got it on sale. This might work better under makeup or something
Cat C.
Botanics Organic Facial Oil - .84 fl oz uploaded by Cat C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I was going through a phase with texture on my face that made my foundation application look super patchy. I researched that facial oils would help with texture and never thought to use one previously. Going through Ulta, I wanted something very hydrating and used clean ingredients. I heard great things about rosehip and happy this was one of the ingredients! Since trying it two years ago, I have bought this bottle over and over. It hydrates my face so well when my skin gets dry without the greasy feel. This has been a part of my routine when I need that extra hydration with my moisturizer or used on its own.
Rebbeca M.
Franklin, WI
Botanics Organic Facial Oil - .84 fl oz uploaded by Rebbeca M.
I enjoy this product and it is works well especially for the price! It is an oil I put on at night because it does make my face a little greasy and would not want it like that during the day. It does soak into the skin pretty quickly. It does not really have a scent which is good. I would purchase again especially for the low price.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Ashley
il y a un an
Nicole F. il y a un an
It’s pretty thick so I recommend using it at night
Megan T.
il y a 2 ans
Botanics Organic Facial Oil - .84 fl oz Would this work well with combination skin?