Botanics Nail Strengthening Hand Cream, 2.5 oz

by Botanics

Softens Cuticles Hydrates Hands For All Skin Types Dermatologically Tested With Nourishing Rosehip 80% Organic This nail strengthening hand cream hydrates and nourishes skin. The non-greasy formula absorbs quickly to reveal noticeably stronger nails and softer cuticles. br Active plant extract, Rosehip, is a rich source of Omega Oils, which help improve suppleness and keep skin soft and healthy looking. br Our beauty scientists have worked with the world experts in plant science at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew to bring you beautiful, plant-powered skincare that s proven to work.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Botanics Nail Strengthening Hand Cream, 2.5 oz!
Marijo A.
cdmx
I love the variety of models that you drive why i have to put more??????????????? I love it
Ritoo Y.
Dubai, Dubai
Amazing product give moistness and suppleness easy to carry package gets oily after few hours.......
Charlie C.
Not really a nail girls but did give it a go did not help nails or make me stop bitting them would not recommend

Looking for your answer?