Botanics Moisturising Eye Cream

by Botanics

The eye area needs to be hydrated without using creams that are too heavy for the thinner and more delicate skin around the eyes. This lightweight cream contains grape extract to hydrate the skin and ginseng extract which helps to protect the skin from aging by reducing the appearance of fine lines and dark circles.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Botanics Moisturising Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Malenthia L.
This is a great moisturizer for the eye area. It was creamy and smooth. I would recommend this for anyone looking for an eye cream.
Monica C.
Windsor, NY
This product works amazing for moisturizing the skin around the eyes. It makes me feel amazing!Botanics Moisturising Eye Cream
Sharon J.
Holiday, FL
I really like this cream. It soaks in to my skin and keep it soft and smooth all day helping to get rid of fine lines.
Allison P.
Orlando, FL
It's pretty good. I dont complain. I put it all over my face and not just around the eyes and it works quite well.
member-b98dde593
This cream is decent enough. It does the job, and it's affordable. Easily applied and a smooth texture.
Julian N.
Rome City, IN
I love this product. Some people say that it doesn't work that well for them but I absolutely love this. I usually don't use eye cream but when I do, this is the only product I use. I really would but this again.
Ashley A.
Saint Paul, MN
I like a really moisturizing lotion and wanted to try a more natural brand. I really really liked this. It was wonderful for my dry skin.
Beth R.
Braintree, MA
Had not heard of this brand and pleasantly surprised. Worked nicely and light feel. I used for a month.
Kristine A.
Boots Botanics Moisturising Eye Cream is lite weight and absorbs nicely. My delicate eye area is firm and soft.
Lizzy T.
Minneapolis, MN
Extremely light yet really moisturizing! I used this as an overnight cream, but it is gentle and light enough for every day. I love this eye moisturizer.

Looking for your answer?