BY BOTANICS

Botanics Hydration Burst 3 In 1 Micellar Cleanser is an ultra-mild, non-rinse cleansing water that is formulated for dehydrated and sensitive skin. The alcohol-free formula, infused with soothing Clary Sage extract, sweeps away traces of make-up without leaving skin feeling dry. All in one easy step.

Sari A.
This stuff removes dirt and makeup like no other! I felt so gross the first time I used it because I realized how my skin was never actually clean before this. It doesn’t have much of a scent and isn’t drying. I wish it came in a bigger bottle because you do need a lot of it.
Dahailia H.
Deltona
Not everything works on my skin. Serums are no exceptions, I have dry skin plus I'm of dark complexion. I have to get products that works well with my skin type. It moisturizes my skin without making my face greasy. I really love it.
Tamika H.
hockessin, de
Very hydrating and soothing on the skin! I was expecting a bit more cleansing but overall this does remove most of my makeup. I follow with a toner, and neither product leave my skin feeling stripped or dry.
Cait B.
Woodbridge
I used this micellar cleanser to help remove my makeup at night, and gently clean my face in the morning. It is a great cleanser that doesn’t dry out my skin and helps it look fresh and clean.
Natalie A.
Northglenn, CO
I love love this brand of skincare and always end up going back to it. I just tried this one last week and so far I am really liking it. A little goes a long way and really seems to clean deep into my pores without stripping my skin. I also love how it's a lazy girls dream way to clean their skin !
Sara P.
Clinton, MS
I love this miscellar cleanser for an easy and quick cleanse but I find that you have to use it more than one time if you are trying to remove heavier eye makeup which is not surprising. I think it is refreshing and worth the price!
Summer T.
Bradenton, FL
So good!!! I love the price, the scent, and how gentle yet effective this is!!! I have sensitive skin and this removes my makeup beautifully without feeling like I’m scrubbing or pulling at my face! Anything from this brand is 10/10
Diana A.
This product works pretty good, it does take off the makeup, dirt. I was told at the beauty store that I can use it before washing my face. I've used it before and after cleanser to see how well it works. And I'm impressed that it does remove very well.
member-32619
Ok product but I much prefer Botanics All Bright Cleansing Cream and the matching Facial Wipes. My skin is almost perfect because of these products!
Julianne P.
Albany, CA
I have used a few other micellar cleansers and I really like this one that is gentle and gets rid of any excess makeup leftover after I wash
Griseda H.