Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum 1 oz uploaded by Amanda L.Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum 1 oz uploaded by Molly E.Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum 1 oz uploaded by Courtney T.

BY BOTANICS

Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum, formulated with naturally exfoliating AHAs from the hibiscus plant and a blend of active botanicals, improves skin texture and tone. Lightweight and easily absorbable; layer a few drops of this elixir beneath your moisturizer. Gender: Unisex. see more...

Amanda L.
East Brunswick
I absolutely love this serum I’m so happy that this was the serum that I had chosen to try out! My face has never looked better just 2-3 drop morning and night does the job! It soaks I’m so nice and feels so refreshing and smells really good, it’s not over powering at all! My face is so bright and smooth! The price value is awesome, even more awesome if you can find it on sale! I have two back up waiting for me when I finish up this one!
Marissa C.
My absolute favorite at the moment. Clears up skin. Makes it feel soft and looking flawless after application. apply it every morning and night after you properly wash your face. Super convenient for me!!
Molly P.
I really, really loved this at first! It really brightened up my complexion and helped with the few pimples I get every once in a while. However, after a while, I saw the progress stagnate and I didn’t get the same great benefits that I had. I still love it, though, and definitely recommend buying it!
Sandra A.
Anaheim, CA
This serum definitely brightened my face and hydrated it as well. I love that it dries and sinks into my skin really fast. The price is also very valuable and it’s very accessible. Will definitely repurchase
Kelly V.
Denver
This product works well for what it is intended to do, plump and brighten the skin.  However, it isn't immediately apparent (to me at least) that there are AHA's in this product, which I don't normally associate with serums.  Some people with sensitive skin likely need to be careful with this product.
Haley Ann P.
Burnet
i love this brand and everything i’ve purchased from them ! this is so gentle on my sensitive skin and it is a staple in my skincare routine. very hydrating when i need it :) will continue to repurchase from this affordable quality brand !
Anointyd C.
Alhambra, CA
I got a terrible rash after using this product, but not the toner that I purchased from this brand. Could just be my skin. I purchased it from ulta so I was able to return it. I’m not sure if I’d recommend it due to the reaction I had.
Lane A.
This stuff is AMAZING. I got this at a walgreens, and it’s probably the best drugstore skincare I have ever used. It does it’s job better than most products, it leaves my skin bright and GLOWY. It gets rid of dark marks too.
Cindy V.
United States
I haven't used this for so long but it seems to be a very hydrating serum. However, the texture of it might not be for some people because its kinds gooey.
Lyndee P.
Schererville, IN
Makes my face brighten up and it clears it up right away. My redness disappears and it also softens up the skin as well