Skin CareFacial SkincareFace SerumsBotanics
All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum 1 fl oz

Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum 1 fl oz

by Botanics

A lightweight serum formulated with naturally exfoliating alpha hydroxy acids (AHAs) from the hibiscus plant and a blend of active botanicals, improves skin texture and tone for a radiant and smooth complexion.

How to Use:
After cleansing, apply 2-3 drops every morning and evening. For best results, follow with All Bright Hydrating Day Cream SPF 15 or All Bright Hydrating Night Cream.

Use With:
Botanics All Bright Cleansing Cream, Botanics All Bright Day Cream SPF 15, Botanics Organic Nourishing Facial Oil

Precautions:
Avoid contact with eyes. If product gets into the eyes rinse well with water immediately. Do not apply to irritated or broken skin. AHA may increase skin's sensitivity to the sun. Apply sunscreen and limit sun exposure during product use and for 1 week after use. Color may vary due to natural ingredients.

Inactive ingredients

Aqua (Water), Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Hibiscus Sabdariffa Flower Extract, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Citrus Limon Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Benzoate, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Tetrasodium Edta, Parfum (Fragrance), Dipropylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin.

Anyone with sensitive skin, did you find this product to work really well with no bad reactions. Just wondering. I would like to test it out and would like to hear any opinions. Thanks
is this a vegan product?
Es este producto bueno para la piel? Vale la pena comprarlo
Start your review of Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum 1 fl oz!
Komal P.
Kirkland, WA
Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum 1 fl oz uploaded by Komal P.
This serum is great, it has a little to no scent and has all natural ingredients.The serum actually soaks up well in my skin and leaves a glossy finish.Love the packaging, eco-friendly and the cover has a little scent of hibiscus on to it .I definitely love it and want to recommend my friends Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum 1 fl oz Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum 1 fl oz
Ashley T.
Brooklyn, NY
Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum 1 fl oz uploaded by Ashley T.
Purchased at: Target
I really liked how quickly it’s absorbed into my skin. I didn't notice the tackyness in the drying process, that everyone was mentioning.. I follow it up with my glam glow night cream, but in my morning routine I use a basic moisturizer or bb cream, or do my makeup. I’ve only been using it for about a week and a half, and I’ve noticed an improvement in the my skin’s texture. Because of it being so moisturizing, it has begun to reduce the appearance of my pores. Since it does have hyaluronic acid, I think it’s something that can (in a scientifically proven sense) truly help with the regeneration of skin production, thus reducing the appearance of fine lines and pores. This product is also not tested on animals, 100% vegan and sustainably made. *No parabens, phthalates, mineral oils or SLS.
Nico P.
Enfield, CT
Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum 1 fl oz uploaded by Nico P.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I've been using this serum for about two weeks now and it's okay but it doesn't do as much for my skin as I wished it would. It feels mostly watery and it doesn't moisturize or anything as much as I wanted it to. It is affordable though and it's easy to apply because it comes with the eyedropper thing.
Jas K.
Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum 1 fl oz uploaded by Jas K.
I have been using this product from past 2 months..frankly i saw very little results.. face gets glower only for some hour.. otherwise very light texture which i liked..
Myriam D.
Evans, GA
Botanics All Bright Radiance Concentrate Serum 1 fl oz uploaded by Myriam D.
Love it! I keep returning to it. Botanics is such a good brand and my skin is so soft and clear beside the usual hormonal changes. The packaging is super cute and easy to use. Go get yours!!!!
Elena S.
After my morning and night routine, I apply this Radiance Concentrate and it leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. I have oily skin and some areas that tend to be try, so this balances out my skin.
Adriele Z.
Santa Ana, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
this serum is good. it spreads easily through the skin and is quickly absorbed, leaving the skin slightly moisturizing and glowing. I really liked the packaging, it's made of glass. the smell is very good.
Nalani E.
San Diego, CA
This is such a good serum! It works very well, and it does not irritate or burn the skin, I would use this forever if I could, so if you could use it I would recommend you to use it. This serum works with any face moisturizers so I would totally recommend!
Sherlyn S.
1022 NE 181st Ave apA1
Absolutely the best serum it brightens up my face. Its gentle not harsh at all super good on ur skin love it . No need to improve this serum at all good serum . This serum is effective not a disappointment at all. There can be room for improvement but super good serum.
Brianna S.
New Jersey
I’m not 100% sure what this does but it does help with skin shiny and glowy after I am done with my skin care routine.I