Botanical Sunscreen SPF 50 Mineral Lotion

by Australian Gold

The Australian Gold® Botanical SPF 50 Mineral Lotion is more than just powerful sun protection it's gentle care for your skin. This non-chemical sunscreen lotion delivers non-whitening protection with a refreshingly luxurious, powdery-clean feel. Rich in vitamins and antioxidants from native Australian botanical ingredients, it allows you to enjoy the sun your way, protected from both UVA and UVB rays, and water resistant for up to 80 minutes. Discover the deliciously subtle scents and non-greasy, non-sticky feel of the Australian Gold® Botanical Line and experience worry-free days in the sun!

I just got this sunscreen, and I really enjoy using it. However, in addition from leaving my tan skin looking chalky, it got on my swim suit and has left a white-ish stain on it. Has anyone had this problem with Botanical Sunscreen SPF 50 Mineral Lotion and know how to get the stains out? Thanks!
How is the feel and longevity of this?
Start your review of Botanical Sunscreen SPF 50 Mineral Lotion!
san francisco
Love that this is a 100% mineral sunscreen. It is also reef friendly. I recently took it on a trip to the Mexican Riviera and it was the only one that was not confiscated at the water parks.
Staten Island , NY
Purchased at: ULTA
This product is amazing! I found out I was allergic to the other sun screen I was using and I would break out in rashes. I saw this at ulta and decided to try it and it works really good and I had no allergic reactions and it smells really good.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Mineral sunscreen is what I usually try to stick to using nowadays, and this one is my favorite. Easy to rub in, doesn’t leave a white cast if blended properly, smells awesome, and not greasy or tacky at all.
I tried this after watching Angie on youtube (hot and flashy).  I had to try this, she recommended the tinted version, but review said that ran on the more red side.  I am more yellow so I went with the untinted version.  This is a great price for the amount of product that you get.  I used this many times on my face and have no issues.  It does leave a slight white cast, but that does not bother me.  It has no smell and absorbs quickly into the skin.  If you are in a hurry to apply your foundation, use a blow dryer on cool setting to help this soak in faster.  I wear a full face of makeup.  This also oddly but wonderful minimizes my pores on my cheeks.  In the winter months, I will apply this all over my face.  But in the summer, it will be a bit too thick with my other products, so I will only apply to my cheek area.
Davis, CA
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a decent physical sunscreen that is also natural and reef-friendly. However, it leaves a very significant white cast that does not go away for a long time. The sunscreen also leaves a very matte finish. I think this would be decent if you plan to wear makeup over it; otherwise, I would consider looking at the tinted version instead or a different sunscreen altogether. It also has a light fragrance that is fairly pleasant but does not go away immediately after application.
Love love love! I use this sunblock every day before putting my makeup on. It has a white tint to it, probably from the zinc, but I actually like it as it helps even the redness of my face before putting in my makeup. It also smells great and leaves my face feeling soft. I originally bought this for my eyebrows as they are tattooed and I didn’t want them to fade, the artist recommend this to me and it’s great. Just have to use an eyebrow comb when applying to the eyebrows so it doesn’t look white. A little pricey but if used conservatively then it lasts for a long time.
Thompsons Stn, TN
I chose to use this on my face because I don’t like the tinted ones. Their face sunscreen has a tint to it. But this one worked well for my face. Didn’t feel greasy and surprisingly worked pretty well with my makeup. Couldn’t use it with a primer containing silicone or would start to get build up and streaking. Didn’t like the heavy fragrance. But considering the price point it isn’t a bad option.
Polkville , NC
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m giving this 2 stars because it smells good and feels so silky when it’s first applied. After that, it turns a lovely chalky white that won’t rub in, but will bead off your skin so that you look like you have tiny white lint balls to match your chalky skin. Lovely lol, I ended up getting burned because the chalky hunk on my skin wasn’t worth it.
Hartland, MI
Botanical Sunscreen SPF 50 Mineral Lotion uploaded by Therese C.
Purchased at: ULTA
The best sunscreen for snorkelling in the reefs. You can tell it's on and it gives you amazing protection as keeps nature safe! As it's affordable.and effective!
Phoenix
I like to use this for my face as well as my body. It works well and doesn't clog my pores. You have to make sure to rub in well so that it doesn't leave a white cast. A nice satin finish on the skin, it also works well under makeup.