BY BOTANICAL SKIN WORKS #100 in Bubble Baths & Soaks

A wonderful blend of eucalyptus, spearmint, peppermint and tea tree essential oils in Dead Sea Salts, Epsom salts and baking soda.  Use after massage or workout.  Also good for colds and flu. Good for: Aches Pains Colds and after a Massage Botanical skin works is a natural and organic manufacturer of clean, safe & effective personal care products for the entire family.  Satisfaction is guaranteed. Made with certified organic ingredients Clean Safe Effective No parabens, sulfates, petroleum ; see more...

• "Smells very clean and makes you very clean." in 2 reviews
  • "this is a great product that is great to use when relaxing and it smells amazing so u can sit back relax and smell amazing" in 2 reviews
  • "I must say, I felt like I was stateside in my personal shower following this detox." in 1 review
  • "As a dancer and a gym junkie, I am always active and spend hours in the gym and dancing." in 1 review
Aubrey W.
I am a huge fan of bath salts, They help detox your body and clean your skin and make you very soft. If you are sick or simply just want to relax then I highly recommend this product for you.
Jessica B.
Clovis, CA
My mother in law bought this for me when i was sick. She use's it all the time and she wanted me to try it. O my gosh!!! I love this stuff, its so calming... When my kiddos get sick i use this now, i put the vapor bath aside. I found my husband taking a bath with it the other day, :)- This really is good for the entire family.
Shruti S.
Austin, TX
As a dancer and a gym junkie, I am always active and spend hours in the gym and dancing. I received this as a gift and fell in love. After long workouts and dance rehearsals, I love to take baths with this. Feels so relaxing and relieves tension from the body!
Mariah W.
Love very much! Smells very clean and makes you very clean. Very relaxed! It's been a while since I've found a product that could get me filling regenerated, not just the feeling to go to sleep but the feeling of being rested.
Lakisha M.
Fort George G Meade, MD
I was sent this product while deployed in Afghanistan! I must say, I felt like I was stateside in my personal shower following this detox. It left my skin feeling rejuvenated!!! I almost forgot that was deployed!
Josie K.
Star Prairie, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This detox salt is really great! I love using this when I am feeling really blah or sickly. I also love giving myself monthly detox baths to get out the crud from my system.
Kiesha M.
Demorest, GA
I liked this product. It helped make my skin soft, but the salts didn't dissolve as well as I thought they should. Product smells good, just not a big bath salt fan!
Theresa E.
Johnstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When working in the garden once a week this gives a relaxing and clean body.Im not one too go too a massage salon this relaxes and makes the skin smooth..
Dee J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
i love love love love these bath salts, i love a good tub soak and i need salts or bubble bath or something and these are great
Maureen B.
Great price and great for a long soak in the tub. Itll leave your skin smooth and glowing. It also has a great scent to it.
Desirae H.
Bergen, NY
Is the scent soft or strong? Does it smell like menthol? I want to try it but not sure if I should.
Jessica G.
Does it really detox the skin?
dahlia m.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
does this help with sore muscles?
Lacy P.
Conroe, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product seems so refreshing. Anyone care to share their feedback?
Manndy Q.
Albuquerque, NM
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone experienced breakout, or itching after using this product. I have sensitive skin.