An energizing & refreshing hairspray for curls Features a no-residue formula that does not weigh down curls Contains botanical extracts like Rose Hip, Centella & Aloe to re-hydrate curls Promotes optimal curl formation in both first- & second-day...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Botanical Boost Curl Energizing & Refreshing Spray (Curl Essentials)-1000ml/33.8oz!
Vallejo, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
This does and amazing job at refreshing my 3C curls. It’s more on the pricier side so I don’t reach for it all the time, but when I do, I love what it does to my curls.
Maryville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
This is my favorite product for curly hair! It's a lifesaver on days where you're running late and your curls are looking a bit lackluster and frizzy. I can't live without this!

Looking for your answer?