BY NONE

Formulated with mineral-heavy clay, this mask purifies and treats problem skin. Ideal for use as a spot treatment at night to dry out pimples by morning. see more...

lizbeth r.
This mask leaves your skin softer but it takes long for your acne to start disappearing. Got this product in walmart. It was my first time trying it. Its a little bit harsh on your face.
Marisa C.
Ocala, FL
This product is ok. I have sensitive acne prone skin and struggle finding masks that work well for me. I tried this product for about a month with little help. I reverted back to my typical skin care line. Many people have said this is heavy on the skin, but its a clay product...its going to be a bit heavy. Overall I would say it is an ok product, just not for my complicated skin.
Ashley B.
Cottage Grove, OR
This is my favorite face product I've ever used. I recently had a bad brake out and this was my savior. Worth every penny.
Terra D.
Delhi, ['', '', '']
I have tried for a week or so, it does make your pimple dry and better but its a very slow process, and very heavy on skin. overall, I wasn't satisfied with this purchase.